BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:01am
^^Miamiu, yes, you will be hard pressed today to find those fat natural curls that we used to get back in the day. Bliss, NG, and even some of the CVs used to send out non-filler curly; I even received some from Lydia but, of course, that was in 2007 before the low grade hair became standard business with vendors.

Paige, this hair will dry into a nice loose wave and at least it has no fillers, but you will need to manipulate by chemical or steaming to get it more curly.  Hope you trust your stylist not to overprocess it, that's too much money - the purchase, and the cost of wefting to have anyone damage the quality. 
Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:24pm
Well my order is shipped, I really hope my curly is actually curly lol
PrettyLittleFrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PrettyLittleFrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:29pm
I ordered from Bdogg in October and my curly was definitely curly!!
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:36pm
Yay, then maybe there's hope for me.  How were your wefts?
PrettyLittleFrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLittleFrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:40pm
Wefts were so-so. But I sealed so I really don't have any issues but next time I'm ordering bulk and getting them wefted myself.
Puddy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Puddy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:40am
Hi everyone, I would like to share my experience with B-dogg.  I ordered (3) bundles of 12-14 coarse deep curly.  I was quoted $229 w/$50 shipping.  I sent my money to WU on Thursday.  I was very nervouse and scared to send money to India without any security but, I received my tracking # on Sat.  The hair was delivered on Tues.  I must say, I am very satisfied with my purchase.  The hair is true to length and the bundles are very full.  Two of my bundles are very curly with one of them wavy/curly with spirally ends.  The 2 curly ones resembles 3c curls and the one bundle a wavy c.  The wefts look very good.  No shedding so far.  I don't think I will seal the wefts as they look strong.  I am soo happy to have skip the middle man.  I've saved around $250 from ordering from an AV.  B-dogg is the man.  He did not disappoint.
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Puddy34 Puddy34 wrote:

Hi everyone, I would like to share my experience with B-dogg.  I ordered (3) bundles of 12-14 coarse deep curly.  I was quoted $229 w/$50 shipping.  I sent my money to WU on Thursday.  I was very nervouse and scared to send money to India without any security but, I received my tracking # on Sat.  The hair was delivered on Tues.  I must say, I am very satisfied with my purchase.  The hair is true to length and the bundles are very full.  Two of my bundles are very curly with one of them wavy/curly with spirally ends.  The 2 curly ones resembles 3c curls and the one bundle a wavy c.  The wefts look very good.  No shedding so far.  I don't think I will seal the wefts as they look strong.  I am soo happy to have skip the middle man.  I've saved around $250 from ordering from an AV.  B-dogg is the man.  He did not disappoint.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you have any pictures of the hair?
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 4:12pm
Did you receive the hair yet????? I want to order!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Tongue
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

Originally posted by Puddy34 Puddy34 wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you have any pictures of the hair?

YESSS Pics would be great Big smile
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by nyasy morgan nyasy morgan wrote:

I always order on aliexpress. Cheap and good quality. give you a link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1079363 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1079363
I always buy from this store.

stop spamming.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style