Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 49>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EbonyBeauty2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbonyBeauty2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:28am
What's bdogg contact info
Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:30am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbonyBeauty2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:49am
Thank you
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:47am
Well the money was picked up so now it's the waiting game.... I'm feeling apprehensive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbonyBeauty2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:50am
Will 20, 22, and 24 inches of the natural curly be enough for a full sew in with the flip over method?
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:33pm
What's better? Buying bulk hair and getting it wefted or buying it already wefted?
1cutechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1cutechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:45pm
If I were you I would buy bulk and have it wefted. His wefts aren't the best imo 
PaigeAMJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaigeAMJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:08pm
I just got my order back today. I purchased in bulk and sent it to Sam to get wefted. I ordered deep curly but after washing this is what it looks like. I hope it dries to at least a semi curl.

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by *SkolarStar* *SkolarStar* wrote:

What's better? Buying bulk hair and getting it wefted or buying it already wefted?

SkolarStar they say buying bulk and getting it wefted is better. They say bulk is the better quality. But in looking at some of these photos of bulk hair its not.

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:38am
Originally posted by PaigeAMJ PaigeAMJ wrote:

I just got my order back today. I purchased in bulk and sent it to Sam to get wefted. I ordered deep curly but after washing this is what it looks like. I hope it dries to at least a semi curl.

Sorry this happened but over the last few years they are low on curly hair. Even if you ask for it they will not tell you they don't have it they will pass off wavy or straight and we have to deal with it because sending it back is a headache.
You can rod it and steam it, that may give you alittle curl. I have some from a long time ago. I am thinking of going to my stylist and having her perm it, since the perm kits at Sallys are not as potent as the ones they sell to stylist. I have tried Apple perm but it does not take how I want it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style