Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 49>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:44pm
thanx, schwim. How does it look after washing? Can you update on the shedding/tangling after you install?
Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:06am
i ordered (coarse curly) a couple months ago and made the hair into a upart. i just recently bought a closure from m2m, so ill be reconstructing the upart into a closure wig. when i first received the hair it was very, very clean and soft smelled good &I had no visible nits. I thoroughly cleaned, washed & conditioned the hair to be sure. the hair i received was jet, jet, JET black, which didnt work for my dusty brown headed ass, so i had to bleach all 3 bundles ( 14",16" & 18")  to a color that ranged between a 2 & 4 which was perfect. i know to specify next time. the hair didnt tangle for the most part, however, one of the longer bundles was more prone to tangle than the others while washing & I had to be really careful & apply a lot of conditioner after washing. The weft construction wasnt really bad & i had minimal shedding, even after cutting some of the wefts ( i didn't seal, bc it seams like it doesn't really help regardless what I use) heres a pic of me rocking the upart with a scarf.. i knew better than leaving the leave out visible when im going to dancing. i didnt want my fro reversion to be visible while wearing the wig.

Edited by msjaim2 - Jan 22 2014 at 2:08am
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

thanx, schwim. How does it look after washing? Can you update on the shedding/tangling after you install?

The hair looks, smells and feels great now that its all clean. There is no shedding from combing it and I'm considering not sealing. I'm not installing until Feb but I will definitely give a thorough review of the hair once I have it in.
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

i ordered (coarse curly) a couple months ago and made the hair into a upart. i just recently bought a closure from m2m, so ill be reconstructing the upart into a closure wig. when i first received the hair it was very, very clean and soft smelled good &I had no visible nits. I thoroughly cleaned, washed & conditioned the hair to be sure. the hair i received was jet, jet, JET black, which didnt work for my dusty brown headed ass, so i had to bleach all 3 bundles ( 14",16" & 18")  to a color that ranged between a 2 & 4 which was perfect. i know to specify next time. the hair didnt tangle for the most part, however, one of the longer bundles was more prone to tangle than the others while washing & I had to be really careful & apply a lot of conditioner after washing. The weft construction wasnt really bad & i had minimal shedding, even after cutting some of the wefts ( i didn't seal, bc it seams like it doesn't really help regardless what I use) heres a pic of me rocking the upart with a scarf.. i knew better than leaving the leave out visible when im going to dancing. i didnt want my fro reversion to be visible while wearing the wig.

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/msjaim/media/msjaim2bhm-1_zps4b8d0fa7.jpg. -

That curly hair looks great! There are so many inconsistent reviews of what you get from him when you order curly hair that I just decided to go with the straight. I might just go on and order some curly if this straight I have works out well once its installed.
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:10pm
Beautiful!! I want some curly now, I had ordered some curly from another IV,that's gonna be here this Friday.. but I'm still gonna order from him again, hopefully next Friday, I had got some wavy 6 months ago. And its still going strong! I love this hurrr *flips weave* lol
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

The hair looks, smells and feels great now that its all clean. There is no shedding from combing it and I'm considering not sealing. I'm not installing until Feb but I will definitely give a thorough review of the hair once I have it in.

Thanx, please do... especially if youre not going to seal.

Nice curls Ms. Jaim , was that "face" In the FOTD thread?
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:34pm
^  ;)
queenethks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenethks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:05am
ok so I finally went through my entire kilo and I must say that I'm impressed. Although the first few bundles seemed a bit on the silkier side, the rest made up for it. Of about 10 bundles, 7 were course and curl up quite nicely. The initial one I showed you guys curled up well and may add texture after a few more washes. The bundles were ALL nit free and had a rather pleasant clean smell (oh and I inspected them thangs like I was from the CDC - my husband died laugh for about 30mins straight seriously). there are 5 14 inches, 3 12 inches (give or take) and 2 that measure to 9 inches. Eh I say it was money well spent.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:45am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

so pretty
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:06am
what company has good closures that matches BDOGG curly pattern...I want to order some hair but I need a closure.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 49>
  Share Topic