BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 49>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by armygyal armygyal wrote:

I'm sorry I'm new here but who is B dogg?

Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:02am
I wish he would email me back... :'(
I'm trying to order 4 bundles. So glad I don't have to order a kilo! I'm in enough trouble as it is ordering all this hair...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:36am
Ok. He just hit me back with a quote.
16 inch wefted curly $71
18 inch wefted curly $73
20 inch wefted curly $76
Shipping $50
Total $270
This western union scares me a little, but I see no one has had any problems. I'm still debating. I've already spent so much on hair this month...lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:48pm
i ordered an 18, 20, 22 curly and requested something on the more coarse end.  it came to $279.
i paid last tuesday evening, was sent tracking on thursday, and received delivery monday.

it's true to length, the texture i asked for, and overall i'm super satisifed...can't wait until it dries so i can get a real feel for the curls.  all three bundles were full of nits and it took me a few hours to remove them tonight.  i just finished washing and conditioning so i'll upload some pre-wash and pre-install pix tomorrow afternoon.
jdotgreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdotgreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:54pm
@mzjuicy553 girl trust me I was in the same boat! I was scared beyond belief, especially when both WU AND my bank called me to double check that I was sure I wanted to go through with the payments. I said I’m sure and immediately shot B an e-mail with a part threat that I better receive my items etc. haha annndddd as everyone else in this thread has stated, he was swift with sending it out and everything ended up fine! So no worries girl. DO. IT. (hope that helped ease some worries!) =) 
jdotgreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdotgreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:00pm
"Just got my hair from B....looks good, feels good, smells good! I had to take out about 15 nits in my 10" but none in my 12” and maybe like 2? in my 14”. So overall not TOO bad! Minimal shedding but I do see what folks were talking about with the wefts. At least for me it depended on the bunch, one bunch had typical and even wefts, another had atrocious wefts and another was mediocre...Planning to install towards the end of the week, hope it’ll look just as good on my head as it does off! haha."

"Blackbutterfly060: Would love to see photos of the hair. Can you up load some?”

=> Black, I would if I knew how to upload pics! I tried simply clicking the ‘insert image’ link but didn’t allow me to go into my photos folder =/ . BUT! If it helps, the bundles look VERY IDENTICAL to Kynya’s!!! (pg27?) =)))
Apride23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Apride23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:08pm
Here's a pic of my Indian hair that I ordered. When I first received the hair it was straight with a slight wave. I was soooo mad I almost send BDogg an email. But I washed it like 4 times. I went thru a de-nitting process too, there weren't many tho. Then the curls started popping like crazy. I sealed my wefts but they are still shedding. Next time I will just buy in bulk and send off to Sam.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:24pm
That hair is soooo pretty! But all those nits!!! I can deal with one or two... The hair is so nice. I gotta get some...
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:20am
Lord knows I love me some IC!
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:54am
Maaaaaaaannn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style