Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 51>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by jdotgreat jdotgreat wrote:

Quick question for folks advising to buy Bdogg’s bulk and send off to a wefter....who do you guys trust to do the wefting? I’ve read a lot about a Sam person through this thread. Would someone be an amazingly kind soul and PM me this person’s info? Big smile

This! A friend of mine GAVE me her hair and I don't trust anyone to weft it. I you LIVE in L.A. and can't find a wefter.SMH.

Sponsored Links

K_isforKimme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_isforKimme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:17am
The hair looks lovely. I'd like to order from this vendor, but.... I'm skurd
Apride23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apride23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:27am
So I ordered some BDogg on Wednesday night/ Thursday in India. There were heavy rains so they said my package would be shipped the next day. Then Friday came and I got the same answer and I haven't heard anything about my package anymore. I've ordered from him many times and never had a problem but I've never had a crazy delay like this either. I even checked the weather apps on my phone and there was some rain during the entire afternoon, but during the morning it's nice and sunny. lol.. I'm starting to get really impatient waiting on this hair.
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:00pm
How's the hair working for you now that you've had it for a few months?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:04pm
@ nala0987 how's the hair working for you now that you've had it a few months?
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:10pm
I think I am going to try Suna Hair. I have been eyeing them for over a year. They gave me a very good quote for 500grams of 22 & 24" in deep spiral curly...
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:42pm
i sure do miss that old school b-dogg curly. lord have mercy!!!!Cry
jdotgreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdotgreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:05pm
Just got my hair from B....looks good, feels good, smells good! I had to take out about 15 nits in my 10" but none in my 12” and maybe like 2? in my 14”. So overall not TOO bad! Minimal shedding but I do see what folks were talking about with the wefts. At least for me it depended on the bunch, one bunch had typical and even wefts, another had atrocious wefts and another was mediocre...Planning to install towards the end of the week, hope it’ll look just as good on my head as it does off! haha.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by jdotgreat jdotgreat wrote:

Just got my hair from B....looks good, feels good, smells good! I had to take out about 15 nits in my 10" but none in my 12” and maybe like 2? in my 14”. So overall not TOO bad! Minimal shedding but I do see what folks were talking about with the wefts. At least for me it depended on the bunch, one bunch had typical and even wefts, another had atrocious wefts and another was mediocre...Planning to install towards the end of the week, hope it’ll look just as good on my head as it does off! haha.

Would love to see photos of the hair. Can you up load some?
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:08pm
I'm sorry I'm new here but who is B dogg?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 51>
  Share Topic