Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 51>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kynya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 7:54pm
Has anyone had issues with not receiving hair after paying? I sent money via WU Pay which apparently has a higher level of security than sending it regularly and WU cancelled the transaction. When I called to find out why, they said there were red flags and customer complaints associated with the receiver & they cancelled it for my safety. I notified B-Dogg but he doesn't accept Paypal which is what I'm used to using for ordering hair... Now I'm scared to resend. but I REALLY want some curly hair! Dilemma.

Edited by Kynya - Aug 22 2013 at 7:55pm
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Kynya Kynya wrote:

Has anyone had issues with not receiving hair after paying? I sent money via WU Pay which apparently has a higher level of security than sending it regularly and WU cancelled the transaction. When I called to find out why, they said there were red flags and customer complaints associated with the receiver & they cancelled it for my safety. I notified B-Dogg but he doesn't accept Paypal which is what I'm used to using for ordering hair... Now I'm scared to resend. but I REALLY want some curly hair! Dilemma.

I just placed another order with him. He will send your hair. Just send it regular WU.
Kynya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I just placed another order with him. He will send your hair. Just send it regular WU.

I was just going to PM you because it was your photos that were sent to me when I requested pictures of curly hair & they made me want to purchase in the 1st place. I hope my order is very similar to that texture/curl pattern.

I do have a question. Did you install all 4 bundles? Also do you have any photos of the hair installed?
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:03pm
he sent me some outrageous price for 10 oz Sleepy
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by DSTruction DSTruction wrote:

he sent me some outrageous price for 10 oz Sleepy

How outrageous is outrageous? 
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:29pm
over $300  outrageous

I guess I havnt kept up with his "inflation" ... that used to be the price for damn near a kg 

Thumbs Down
Kynya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by DSTruction DSTruction wrote:

over $300  outrageous

I guess I havnt kept up with his "inflation" ... that used to be the price for damn near a kg 

Thumbs Down

Wow! What were the hair specs?

I had no problem with my price quote. (I guess I caught him on a good day) I just got nervous using WU. And then to have them cancel the transaction for "red flags" with the receiver made me question if I wanted to try again. I'm gonna give it a go once the refunded money shows up in my account tomorrow but I came straight to the boards to see if anyone had problems recently.

Edited by Kynya - Aug 22 2013 at 10:08pm
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:20pm
I paid $316 for 16 oz. Thats definitely a ripoff. Bdoggy needs a set pricelist for 3.5 and 4oz. prices constantly change!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Kynya Kynya wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I was just going to PM you because it was your photos that were sent to me when I requested pictures of curly hair & they made me want to purchase in the 1st place. I hope my order is very similar to that texture/curl pattern.

I do have a question. Did you install all 4 bundles? Also do you have any photos of the hair installed?

I sure did lol. Its long and full. I made a wig. I got pics just too lazy to download. I didn't seal and it rarely sheds OR tangles which shocked me bcus its like 28". I am blowed his butt using my pics for advertisement lol. I just ordered more hair for my sis. Once I pick it up from fedex and give it a good condition I'll take pics and report back with the goods. Hopefully I lucked up again.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:50am
Originally posted by LeeMari LeeMari wrote:

I paid $316 for 16 oz. Thats definitely a ripoff. Bdoggy needs a set pricelist for 3.5 and 4oz. prices constantly change!

What are your lengths. I ordered 26, 24, 20, 16 and paid $360 for my bundles I believe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 51>
  Share Topic