Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 49>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miss_emani09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_emani09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 4:12pm
After all the horror stories about Bdogg I decided to take the plunge and I ordered hair in April with a friend. Bdogg did his usual nonsense with trying to change prices mid quote but we made him honor our original quoted price. We both paid 374 each for half a kilo with shipping for bulk hair. Mine was wavy and hers was curly. We received the hair 3 days later. It was beeeeeeeeeautiful. My half kilo was part 26in and 24in. The ranges were 24 to 26in and 22 to 24in, but I requested specific lengths so that I wouldn't be cheated. Anywho, the both of my lengths were longer than asked by an inch or 2. They looked to be nit free. My friends bundles came raw and seemed true to length. I misplaced my hair in May, but found it last week when it came time to move out of my apartment. I sent the hair to Sam after reading a few reviews. I haven't tried him first hand, but he was and is very friendly as well as helpful. I sent the hair last week Wednesday, he received it Friday, wefted it Monday and sent out same day. I should be receiving the hair Thursday or Friday. I didn't think to take any pictures of the bundles before hand, but I will def take some when I receive the hair, wash, and eventually install. I'm grateful everything worked out. The whole WU thing worries me. Especially when you send the money via gift. :/
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:00pm

Was your hair silky or did it have some texture to it?

I have been debating about ordering some wavy hair from him for the longest but I don't want it to be to silky for my hair to blend.

I can't really find a lot of pics of his wavy hair for comparison...just the natural curly...uggh
miss_emani09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_emani09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Was your hair silky or did it have some texture to it?

I have been debating about ordering some wavy hair from him for the longest but I don't want it to be to silky for my hair to blend.

I can't really find a lot of pics of his wavy hair for comparison...just the natural curly...uggh

The hair was medium to low silk if that makes sense. It wasn't as coarse as I would've liked but it wasn't high luster at all. I wear closures anyway so I wouldn't have to worry bout blending, and I've never worn Indian before so I can only compare it to my Brazilian. I wish I would've taken pics but I didn't.
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:09pm
I got my bdogg today. 3 out of the 4 bundles are slightly coarse. I think it'll be a good fit for my fine hair. I'm a 4b natural but when my curls are pressed out it's definitely a good match for indian. My longest bundle (24) was super silky though. I washed and conditioned the bundles and I couldnt keep my hands out of them! My only concern is the hair has some frizz but I think thats not anything a light serum wont fix.

Fresh out the pack

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/leemari2/media/IMG_3224_zps55dfde07.jpg.html -

Washed and air dried

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/leemari2/media/IMG_3242_zps090ceaaf.jpg.html -

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/leemari2/media/IMG_3241_zps2d16876f.jpg.html -
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

DAMN Bdogg has some of the best curly I have seen...reminds me of the old wags.............pretty install and hair ladies.....I wanted to order from B but his prices keep changing made me stop..not scared of the nits...

You just made me reminisce on some old wag nit filled NC.......Cry

kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

" />

" />

" />

" />

First is 20 and 16 wet. Last is 26, 24 wet. Middle 2 are dry pics. This is only after 1 cowash.

Omgoodness...the hair is absolutely gorgeous...    I loooove it ..all I can say is...WOW.
How much for these bundles?

these are the pics he is using for his curly pics on indiantrade and what not. I love it.
Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:09am
Bdogg's hair is the sh*t. Yeah I saw that he was using them pics as well.
Anyways. I'm in love with this hair but the synthetic lace front I used as a base for the half wig is too big... it's really loose guys. And if I try to use the straps at the back, it makes a bulge. Any onenknows how to correct that ? Thanks
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:37am
hmmm, if u turn it inside out, if u can grab some extra material of the base vertically and stitch/ sew ir, that may give u a more snug fit
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by kgreen6110 kgreen6110 wrote:

Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

[IMG][/IMG]" />

[IMG][/IMG]" />

[IMG][/IMG]" />

[IMG][/IMG]" />

First is 20 and 16 wet. Last is 26, 24 wet. Middle 2 are dry pics. This is only after 1 cowash.

Omgoodness...the hair is absolutely gorgeous...    I loooove it ..all I can say is...WOW.
How much for these bundles?

these are the pics he is using for his curly pics on indiantrade and what not. I love it.

Wait he is using my pics?
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 12:56pm
I actually made my wig. Its sooooo purty. I will post pics when I get off work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 49>
  Share Topic