BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 49>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:27am
Aww missash I'm not making my wig til august. I got like 2 other wigs to make from my stash of hair. I have a weave problem. I wasn't even supposed to buy bdogg.
Sponsored Links

missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:31am
lol awwww :( i'll wait lol! sounds like a lot of work!! i can take some of the hair off of your hands :D hahaha LOLTongue
Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:08am
OMG !!!!! Guys, after a long wait, I finally was able to order some hair. I just received it. I gave Anu specifications about the hair, like clean, nit/lice free, full bundles, nice curls, not too coarse, not too silky, matching bundles in curls and texture, 18 inches curly. I could only order 2 bundles, so hopefully in 2 weeks I'll order another one or 2.
I just received it ! Let me tell you, it's looking good !  I'm at work right now but you best believe, once I get home, it's ACV + mahabhringraj oil and careful inspection with a nit comb.

Also, I will post pictures etc, if I manage to figure out how to do it. !!

I'm excited !!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Emy-Senpai972 - Aug 09 2013 at 7:24am
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:39am
I wish I would've read this thread before placing my order with bdogg! He quoted me 316 for 1 bundle 24in, 1 20 inch and 2 18 inch 4 oz bundles of straight hair. I think he probably over charged me Confused Well, the money was already sent via wu and i'm jst hoping that its pretty. I plan on coloring the hair to match my hair color. 

Question: did anyone have trouble straightening bdoggs curly wefts? a friend of mine ordered about 3 weeks ago. she said she couldnt get it straight for nothing! but she can't even flatiron her own leave out so idk lol
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by LeeMari LeeMari wrote:

I wish I would've read this thread before placing my order with bdogg! He quoted me 316 for 1 bundle 24in, 1 20 inch and 2 18 inch 4 oz bundles of straight hair. I think he probably over charged me Confused Well, the money was already sent via wu and i'm jst hoping that its pretty. I plan on coloring the hair to match my hair color. 

Question: did anyone have trouble straightening bdoggs curly wefts? a friend of mine ordered about 3 weeks ago. she said she couldnt get it straight for nothing! but she can't even flatiron her own leave out so idk lol
Bdogg sells 3.5 oz & 4.0oz bundles & since you got the 4.0oz bundles its more money
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

[QUOTE=keelolo1] " />

" />

" />

" />

First is 20 and 16 wet. Last is 26, 24 wet. Middle 2 are dry pics. This is only after 1 cowash.

DAYUMMMM thats pretty!!
Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:17pm
Okay here come the pictures !!!!! Hair is gorgeous. More of a deep curly. I did find nits, but very few. It is kinda coarse and silky at the same time like I wanted. True to length, with one bundle a bit longer. I initially wanted 3 bundles but damn I was wrong. 2 is definitely ENOUGH.

Hair out of the package

First wash hair wet and dry no product

Second wash hair dry with product

Me wearing the hair as a half wig. It's a bit big and I need to figure something out. Had to texturise my hair as it was natural
elaflare31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote elaflare31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:51pm
My bdogg 2 24 1 22 deep wavy , I've had this hair in since the end of may. This is my 3rd or 4th order from him and he gets better each time. I'm gonna try some curly next

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:05am
DAMN Bdogg has some of the best curly I have seen...reminds me of the old wags.............pretty install and hair ladies.....I wanted to order from B but his prices keep changing made me stop..not scared of the nits...
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:53am
wow, looks nice. I still love my beloved B-Dogg. @MsBMW, his hair comes with little to no nits now. They have a fumigation department now LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 49>