FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:21pm
I received my order on Friday. 

Specs:
24", 26", 28", 30" Deep curly, machine weft

PROS: On the 24-28" bundles, the hair is actually 1 inch longer than requested when pulled straight.  The 30" bundle is true to length.  The hair is very soft and does not tangle.  So far, the weft construction looks pretty good.  When I run my fingers through the hair, there is no tangling or shedding.  The hair is a lovely deep wavy curl pattern.  There are no fillers and it does seem to be real virgin hair by the way it acts.

CONS: I asked for deep curly, but I got deep wavy instead.  The shipping was entirely too high for 400 grams of hair.

VERDICT: Although I am not overly impressed with the curl pattern or the shipping, I think I will order again when I decide to place a larger order. 

**I have not installed the hair yet and I have only rinsed it to look at the curl pattern. 

Sponsored Links

shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:08am
with those longs lengths Id doubt you would get a true deep curly 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:44am
I kind of figured that, but I was hoping that it would be just a bit more curlier than what they gave me.  I figured if Indianhairs.com could do it, they could, too.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 11:16am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I received my order on Friday. 

Specs:
24", 26", 28", 30" Deep curly, machine weft

PROS: On the 24-28" bundles, the hair is actually 1 inch longer than requested when pulled straight.  The 30" bundle is true to length.  The hair is very soft and does not tangle.  So far, the weft construction looks pretty good.  When I run my fingers through the hair, there is no tangling or shedding.  The hair is a lovely deep wavy curl pattern.  There are no fillers and it does seem to be real virgin hair by the way it acts.

CONS: I asked for deep curly, but I got deep wavy instead.  The shipping was entirely too high for 400 grams of hair.

VERDICT: Although I am not overly impressed with the curl pattern or the shipping, I think I will order again when I decide to place a larger order. 

**I have not installed the hair yet and I have only rinsed it to look at the curl pattern. 

I know what you mean. He sent me deep wavy instead of deep curly also.  He does this with all my orders. I saw a video of his shop on YT and most of his very deep curly hairs are pretty short (from what I saw in the video).

I hope you post pics of the hair you received.  Thanks. Smile

Edited by shantel75 - May 19 2013 at 11:17am
softspoken87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softspoken87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:16am
Got my order yesterday. He claims they stopped offering the discount in April clearly that isn't true. Maybe it's for orders over $1000 now? Anywhoo 10 bundles 18" range of curly/wavy. I suck at posting pics but ill try to when I get to a computer.
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:06pm
Is the B-Dogg straight kinky straight, yaki, or like, the bone straight??
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:45am
So, I spoke with b-dogg yesterday and he said that the very curly hair (like that pic from 2010) was actually very very rare.  I am going to buy some more hair but I will buy the straight hair and then perm it myself to get the curls I want.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:03am
Man I just got an email from him:

26" coarse deep curly 4oz..............$106
24" coarse deep curly 4oz..............$102
20" coarse deep curly 4oz..............$95
16" coarse deep curly 4oz ..............$88
+shipping cost to US  ....................$60
Total cost ........................................$451

For these prices idk. Especially when last year I paid 300 for this same order.
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 7:34pm
He qouted me this

machine weft virgin indian natural curly
two packs of 26 inches.......................$169
one pack of 24 inches.........................$82
one pack of 22 inches .........................$80
+shipping cost to USA.........................$60
Total cost ............................................$391

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:11pm
This is BDoggs curly that someone here posted a while back. I sent these same photos to BDogg and asked him why my curls didn't like the one in the photos. He told me the hair is processed Ermm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 44>