FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2015 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by gbonds01 gbonds01 wrote:

Hey everyone :). Im new to the site but ive been stalking for YEARS. I just placed an order with b-dogg wednesday, received my fedex # thursday nd ive been creeping on TRACK MY PACKAGE.
I paid $380 for 4 bundles of 20 inch course curly. I was VERY specefic in what i was looking for, wanted, and what i expected. I specified about the wefts, the beards, splits ends to a minimum and the texture. He was great with communication tho. Ive seen great reviews and a few bad ones. Ill be posting pics when i receive my hair. My package is in transit, and my delivery date is monday 2/2/15, but i requested to have my package held at fedex like i do for everything.
p.s. im new and i dont have permission to post new threads :)

care to update?
Sponsored Links

Zolmbiegurlgamer1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zolmbiegurlgamer1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2015 at 7:09am
If you have any left over i will purchase some hair from you, i also cant post yet in the main thread.
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2015 at 1:45pm
Hey! BUMP

Anyone doing an order like this soon? I will happily send my paypal funds to split half a kg with one of you lovelies! I barely care about the texture just anything but bone straight! PLEASE PM me if you're interested!
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2015 at 10:08pm
I decided to order hair recently since my local Indian connect is in Dubai. anyways I receive my package today and I noticed that the company name was different although the packaging look the same 2 of my bundles matted and tangled as soon as it hit water it was fine after i I added conditioner however I'm still really nervous about these bundles. I sent him an email.

is there anything i can do to resolve the matt/tangling? :(
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2015 at 9:14am
Hi Shantal, do a deep condition and put in the microwave for about 3-5 mins. People on here swear by the ACV rinse but I'm not that familiar with it.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2015 at 7:26pm
thank you. i did a bleach bath and deep condish. the hair is pretty.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2015 at 8:35pm
BUMP....

Anyone ordered recently? I need textured/coarse curly and he's the only plug I got
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2015 at 10:17pm
Nope it's been a year since I ordered from B
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2015 at 10:34pm
yea I haven't ordered in about a year as well and I wasn't thrilled with the last 2 orders from him that's why I asked before ordering again. He seems to be more miss than hit these days so I'm going to keep searching lol
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
  Share Topic