Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebrity Hair > Do's and Don'ts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBday?... more like B CAREFUL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
K-Boogie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bday?... more like B CAREFUL!!!
    Posted: Jul 26 2007 at 1:43am
OMG!! she falls hard as ever!!!

(watch til the end they play it back n slow motion) its scary cuz she coulda really hurt her self but DANG its funny!!! hey... i slipped down the steps at GRADUATION n my momma got it on tape. i aint fall face first but everybody laughed lol i did 2... a month later lol
Sponsored Links

sugarlala View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2007 at 2:24pm
can't get it, they removed the video
9osZBehbi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2007 at 6:38pm

yep its funny  she fell  from the top of the stairs to the bottom lmao i seen it...But idk why shes trying to hard to remove it i can find it every easy and her annoy me on imeem she is like whatever to me she try so hard to protect herself

genece33 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2007 at 1:08pm
i went to the beyonce experience concert on friday august 3rd and as she was singing her song "flaws and all" im not exactly sure y but she started to cry. i guess she either got caught up in the moment or if she does it on all of her tours, which i highly doubt. but before i saw her cry i really wasnt a fan, i just went to the concert because my step mom had tickets, but after i saw her cry i became a huge fan becaus its the first time that i actually saw the human side of her. usually its jus she does a great performance and thats it, it was kind of robotic but now that she has shown emotion i am a huge fan!!!GO BEY!!!
cutiepie405 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2007 at 3:26pm
she didnt want any of her falling... lol.. that just makes ppl wanna put it up more
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2007 at 1:42am
she did the same thing at the concert in dc on the 9th of august.
intuitivehoney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2007 at 12:07pm
she cries on cue for flaws and all. if I were her i'd cry during resentment bring jigga on stage and sing to him and point the finger at rih rih when she's all up at her concerts for a good show.
cocopuffy1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2007 at 11:37am
Why does Bey bring out so much hate and ridicule in Black Women? Sisters judge her the hardest, Sisters hate on her the harderst! Why is that?  I think it has something to so with insecurity and the inability to appreciate another womans beauty and/or successDisapprove
MysMonica View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2007 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by cocopuffy1 cocopuffy1 wrote:

Why does Bey bring out so much hate and ridicule in Black Women? Sisters judge her the hardest, Sisters hate on her the harderst! Why is that?  I think it has something to so with insecurity and the inability to appreciate another womans beauty and/or successDisapprove

ShockedI ceratainly disagree!  I'm a fan of her music, and I think she's an outstanding entertainer as well and I have no problem giving her props.  I just think sometimes she tries to hard to be perfect that it's dehumanizing.  People (not just black women) want to feel like they can relate to you as an artist.  Every interview it's the same thing with her, sometimes it's just too manufactured.  We want to see some personality.  This is why when she fell, it make you know she not perfect, like her knee bleeds just like mine.

I don't blame her, she's been in the game so long, she doesn't know any other way to act. I guess as an artist you do have to shield yourself.  Hell, I'd love if everyone thought I was perfect!LOL
cocopuffy1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2007 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by MysMonica MysMonica wrote:

Originally posted by cocopuffy1 cocopuffy1 wrote:

ShockedI ceratainly disagree!  I'm a fan of her music, and I think she's an outstanding entertainer as well and I have no problem giving her props.  I just think sometimes she tries to hard to be perfect that it's dehumanizing.  People (not just black women) want to feel like they can relate to you as an artist.  Every interview it's the same thing with her, sometimes it's just too manufactured.  We want to see some personality.  This is why when she fell, it make you know she not perfect, like her knee bleeds just like mine.

I don't blame her, she's been in the game so long, she doesn't know any other way to act. I guess as an artist you do have to shield yourself.  Hell, I'd love if everyone thought I was perfect!LOL

I think that perception is everything, and maybe the issue is that She is what alot of people view is perfect in their own eyes and mind, not necessarily the way "She tries to act".  It really has to be hard to remain calm and cool when your the subject all the time..... I sho couldnt handle it as well as I "percieve" that she doesStar
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic