BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BBW LA Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:48pm
did i hear brandi say sunday was an old azz heaux with a baby by a married man???
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

did i hear brandi say sunday was an old azz heaux with a baby by a married man???

Yes you did, I hate that Sundy came at her with the fertility issues she has because of cancer.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:02pm
geeeezus.  this next epi is gonna be crazy!!!!  how old is this baby?Geek
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

geeeezus.  this next epi is gonna be crazy!!!!  how old is this baby?Geek

She should be 7 now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:13pm
oh wow.  ok thanks!
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:22pm
I hope Sundy gets another black eye.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:54pm
Sundy's a messy messy bird
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:42am
Malaysia gave me life! I have loved her every since she showed Laura what's what. I like that she carries herself like a refined, respectable woman 95% of the time but will come for that azz when you test her. What I loved about her Reading of the Book of Jackie was that you could see the moment, the second when she had had enough of Jackie's batishttery. That was probably my favorite BBW moment because it all needed to be said and has needed to be said for a long time. 

Nobody called Jackie Jr. a ho or suggested she's somehow out tricking. All that was said was that it didn't work out with Orlando and she started seeing his friend. What she don't know is that her own actions tell the tale of what really happened. If it were true that she had some innocent relationship with his friend or if she'd never hooked up with his friend like she claims, she wouldn't be so concerned about people thinking she was passed around. Her fool-actin' was all about her guilty conscious. She damn well knows what she did. 

Sundy (with no A) is a thirsty famewhore who will sit by and co-sign every crazy thought that comes out of Jackie's mouth because she thinks it somehow makes her relevant. It doesn't. And who does she think she is having kids with a married man and tweeting sex pics of her own child yet questioning Draya's morals? Seats, please, have em all. 

Brittish (with two Ts) may not be so bad. I think she's just young, naive, and immature, and decided Jackie was someone to look up to and her marriage was something to aspire to. She can miss me with her "dry hi's" though. 

Jackie is the worst yet biggest liar I've ever seen. How you not gonna have a passport yet be talking about buying a home on a continent you've never even visited? Plus, her excitement about getting a free trip to France was really suspect for someone who supposedly has so much money. 
I think she and all her "businesses" have nearly bankrupted she and Doug. They clearly don't have the kind of money they should have. 

Yeah, Malaysia is as intimidated by Jackie as Beyonce is intimidated by Countess Vaughn. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:57am
What about Brandi^^?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

What about Brandi^^?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon