Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BBW LA Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:11pm
yes its true Jackie jr can talk to her messy azz mamma about whatever the hell she feels like...but what she cannot do is get upset when her messy azz mamma as per usual spins it into a messy azz clusterf*ck and she (Jackie jr) get's caught in the messy azz cross fires.  deal with it lil miss wack azz sanging chick...and kindly direct your aggression properly...at  yo mamma and the actual niccas saying you got passed and smashed... 

imo... she seemed way to pressed at making draya look more hoish than she already looks...sit down.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:37pm
I cant stand Jackie shes always starting mess she needs to stay in her lane she acts like she obsessed with Draya but I don't how draya could think that's a real friendship.
And all that going back to Draya past everyone has one and Ive seen some growth.

Chani is a angry child & her mammy aint doing her no favors dragging her dirty laundry.

Sundy is a irrelevant.

I Malaysia shes give to em' straight no chaser.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:57pm
TC I think tears actually rolled when I read your post.

I was absolutely flabbergasted when Jackie said she never left the country!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes its true Jackie jr can talk to her messy azz mamma about whatever the hell she feels like...but what she cannot do is get upset when her messy azz mamma as per usual spins it into a messy azz clusterf*ck and she (Jackie jr) get's caught in the messy azz cross fires.  deal with it lil miss wack azz sanging chick...and kindly direct your aggression properly...at  yo mamma and the actual niccas saying you got passed and smashed... 

imo... she seemed way to pressed at making draya look more hoish than she already looks...sit down.

LOLCryDeadLOL

As much as I have come to dislike JJ I felt sorry for her last night.  How humiliating.  Jackie was 100% at fault for that entire mess.  The only thing she had left was weakly defending her momma's honor but that poor baby's face was on the floor after is was all over.  She is as delusional as her momma if she didn't know this was going to blow up in her face the minute she sat down and told Jackie she even talked to Orlando.  Tried to bury the headline and got exposed.  Tsk, tsk little girl..
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:11pm
Jackie know she didn't want Draya to go to Paris

Malaysia is going to give them the business

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Apr 14 2014 at 7:13pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:40pm
I do want Brandi to STFU
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:48pm
lmaoooo let me go watch the new epi...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:15pm
Malaysia read them their scripts.... she tired of fake bitches
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:32pm
I never noticed that Dreya girl has such a strange tiny chin.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:59pm
"IM NOT AN INSTIGATOR, YOU ARE! YOU ARE!"

Jackie is obvs in the 3rd grade. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>