BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BBW LA Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:05am
Got some.Tea, I wasnt able to use my tickets.his year for the reunion, but my friend was. sh*t went down. Draya did not go, which i knew cuz she was on her.instagram talked about going.to.Disneyland all.day.
Last seasons reunion. Malaysias.family. was starting drama with audience members, this year they were.going after cast members. They ran up on stage multiple times after Sundy and Jackie. Shoes were takimg off and.alot.of.times security wasnt much help. Brandis family.was there too and atone point it.was an.all out brawl. Brittish was bumping her gums about she could bring family.on.stage too, but everytime.something popped off she ran away. It got so bad producers had to send everyone home and just stop. Im thinking they might have to do.some separate interview type thing or.edit the hell out of.it. something. Ill get.more.info.tonight, moral of.the story is Malaysia and Brandi.went.it swinging and Jackie Sundy.and Brittish are.punks but really nice.to.audience.members
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:59am
I think Sundy got her palms greased to show her eye on camera. She had on shades for a little while and then she took them off.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:27am
What in the world I see when i go to Brittish's website? I didn't wanna go no further! Dead

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:59am
Erm Confused
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

What in the world I see when i go to Brittish's website? I didn't wanna go no further! Dead

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:27am
They all birds...

Draya seems so thirsty to be someone's MAIN.. i dont get it 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:28pm
Brittish looks stupid
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:04pm
I'm JUST catching up and I'm only on episode 4 but these broads are a fukcin mess.

Tacky Jackie is a tired mess, and her daughter's crazy runs deeper than I thought. I'm trying to understand why Jackie hyped it up like her daughter was really WITH dude and all they did was text, hang out, and she washed some dishes. Then her daughter sat there and dragged Draya like she did something to her based off what her mama said when she know her mama crazy as hell. Telling Draya that mess in front of Malaysia and Sundy was tacky, in usual Jackie fashion.

Draya is delusional as hell. Slap a mole on her and her and that girl could be twins, "but she's not my man's type"? Keep telling yourself that. And she thinks she's mature cuz she wears longer skirts and panties now...ummm...no words.

I refuse to acknowledge Brittish or that thing that was on Ariane's head the first couple of episodes. I do like Ariane's face tho.

Last but not least, I think they are letting Malaysia's peacekeeper routine from season 2 fool them. Guess they forgot season 1 Malaysia would bop a b!tch in the face. I kinda want Brittish to the hard way.

Lemme finish watching the rest of these episodes. I haven't seen the Draya Sundy fight yet, and I'm curious cuz FB went crazy that night lol.

That's actually the only reason I started watching this mess again.

Soooooo glad the Govans are gone lol.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:30pm
Jackie is DEE LOOJ UH NAL!! Making up stuff!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>
  Share Topic