BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BBW LA Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:02am
He had lies all in his body language. 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:04am
Yep....he didn't smash lil Jackie but he been fuking...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:21am
Malaysia is the best of both worlds I love her
Draya he lied to you again,don't be going back to people telling them what you're lying man said...chill boo boo
Sundy is messy messy but I love it for the show and she's attractive so I'll keep her
British poor fiancé was so SHAME

Jackie daughter dumb as fucc just like her! I'm going to teach Draya something and try to inspire her, hello you sounding like yo' crazy mammy girl!

Jackie went straight the fucc off on the coordinator or whoever he was lmbo
Skunk didn't deliver not one invite wasn't a soul in the building lol
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

he was finna lie till she said she saw those text messages....
LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:02pm
Draya dumb cause she doesn't know how look for signs cause no dude lies to the side bish...she not use to it......lol
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:51pm
Gonna watch online tonight
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:01pm

Draya dumb cause she doesn't know how look for signs cause no dude lies to the side bish...she not use to it......lol
Good point lol my 64 year old mom on the phone with me talkin bout "look at him, he know he lying," sucking her teeth. She will put up with because she's the "main girl."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Good point lol my 64 year old mom on the phone with me talkin bout "look at him, he know he lying," sucking her teeth. She will put up with because she's the "main girl."

Yep.....momma knows
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Sundy and Jackie look like neck twins
Jackie kills me with the faux concern for Draya shes always disliked her and now is bringing people in to come at her.

Sundy seems bitter that her glory days are over.

British needs to grow up and she doesn't have a ring yet a lot can happen between now and the altar. Im also amazed that you can be dating a pro athlete and be so out of shape.

thank for you saying it! 
i really don't understand what these ladies do all day that prevent them from going to the gym. And British is not in a position to talk about anyone's looks.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 6:21pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 35>