Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BBW LA Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:53am
Watching now
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:18pm
imma stay outta bbw they on some usual tom foolery and it aint cute no moSleepy i found i no longer had a huge recorded monday line up to watch with my wine&chill session for the eveningLOLso i flipped through every channel lookin for somthin and bbw was close to the end i yawned through the scenes and just NOAngry JUST NOAngry its apparent these chicks need money tis allLOL
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:51pm
Jackie needs to stop elevating her daughter's involvement w/Orlando.
You would think they dated, fhuqued, and she had tampons and shampoo under his sink or something.

"Dated"? Nah, they just "hung out". Didn't kiss, didn't smash..

puhleese..If that's the case I need to double my list of pro athletes that I've "dated".
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:55pm
And I can't stand a rat like Brittish, with her "You think you're better than everyone else/You trying to act sophisticated."

All mad and ish cuz other women don't act like her. Insecure azz, intimidated by an actual bball WIFE.

And Sundy calling other folks heaux take the cake.

3 kids
3 fathers
never married to any of them and one was married to someone else when he impregnated her.

THAT'S a heaux by ANY definition.

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Jackie needs to stop elevating her daughter's involvement w/Orlando.
You would think they dated, fhuqued, and she had tampons and shampoo under his sink or something.

"Dated"? Nah, they just "hung out". Didn't kiss, didn't smash..

puhleese..If that's the case I need to double my list of pro athletes that I've "dated".

im gonna watch this online later today -- as usual Jackie blowing things up more than they need to.

Edited by miana79 - Mar 04 2014 at 1:02pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:43pm
Jackie is messy...messy ...messy. WANTS TO BE IN EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:59pm
Cant stand Jackie azz..they need to take her non dressing self off the show..she too old to be acting so messy...
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Cant stand Jackie azz..they need to take her non dressing self off the show..she too old to be acting so messy...

but to be honest, the show us dead without her. She knows how to stir the pot...

Edited by miana79 - Mar 04 2014 at 2:33pm
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:12pm
Someone post the video of Draya on the breakfast club saying that you hoe past can be wiped away, I feel sorry for that child! Lol
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:55pm
Sundy is MESSY as hell and I love it, that hoe told Jackie "I'm loving that hair girl." lmbo

British is embarrassing period.

Jackie your daughter didn't date Orlando, she was his housekeeper,up in his house washing dishes? GTFO

Malaysia asked Draya what did her and Orlando do outside of the bedroom for their anniversary and she said I told you, we had sex in the kitchen.

Edited by herwoman - Mar 04 2014 at 2:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 35>
  Share Topic