BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bay Area (San Fran) Weaveologist?...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
2Juicy4U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Juicy4U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 2:14pm

^^ Can't wait Smile

Sponsored Links

mzsimone2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsimone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 2:42pm
I'm on my phone so its a little hard for me to navigate but I posted my current install if u look through my threads she did full install + color. My next install will be an auburn red brown with long kim k layers and a closure using some vc I got from an iv. Mmmmm I can't wait!
Coli-oli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coli-oli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 2:39pm
i know I'm like a year late on this post, but i've been looking for a Southbay weave stylist as of lately. I tried out "Thats hot hair" in Oakland, and it was ok. I really liked the style and the way it looked, but the way it was sewed in was weird and only lasted about 4 weeks before tracks began to unravel.

Can someone PM me Marci's information? I am very close to mountain view and I am interested in her work. Does she have pics anywhere?

I appreciate the help. It can be very hard to find a stylist when you relocate from LA where hot weaveologists are EVERYWHERE!
Coli-oli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coli-oli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 2:42pm
#POW Found it in another thread! Thanks! :)
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:55pm
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.I live in San Francisco, but CAN NOT find one soul that can PROPERLY install my freestyle frontal 14*6, wiithin my head.  I 've had the hardest time looking for someone who knows how to properly install frontals.

...CAN ANYONE help ah SiSTAH out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I dont mind traveling either!!!!  LA is like around the corner to me, if you know any weavologist down that way in SoCal (Southern California)...
KeyBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeyBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:00pm
I think I know the perfect stylists for you, but they are located in Walnut Creek, so it's about a  30-45 minute drive. But since you are ok with driving to LA, Walnut Creek should be like driving up the block for you LOL I love these stylists! I posted earlier on this thread about a stylist that I go to in SJ. I still like her work, but she is not very handy with a closure, so I started researching on Instagram of all places looking for pictures of installs from stylists in the Bay and I came across this salon called HairTenders. I contacted them immediately after seeing there work and had an appointment for that Saturday. I have never had an install as flat as they were able to get it! It was amazing and I was able to wear it in a high pony tail as well!  Which I definitely needed since I would out alot. My stylist was Monique, but the other stylist, Christina, is BOMB as well! She does flawless work! Check out their pics: http://instagram.com/hairtenders You can see my install on there too! Their contact info is on there as well, it's best if you email. They are very prompt on their responses. I hope it all works out for you, if you decide to go, please share pictures. I would love to see.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 6:08pm

@KeyBoo

..I went to them HairTenders chicks, and I DEEPLY appreciate your referral, thanks gurlo!!!!!!!!

keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:12am
My sister does all my installs . She is in norcal and travels . Her ig with photos and contact : hairmelago
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:14am
If you search my screen name you can see all my threads . I get my hair done by my older sister who is a licensed cosmologists . She is in nor cal and travels. You can see some of her work via instagram : hairmelago
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:04am
Originally posted by keizz2hair keizz2hair wrote:

My sister does all my installs . She is in norcal and travels . Her ig with photos and contact : hairmelago

Thanks! I just googled her Instagram name but her profile is private and I don't have any social network accounts.. Do you have any pics of her lace frontal work?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234