Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bates Motel Anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Alright ya'll Im backwards as hayl. I just finished watching Alfred Hitchcocks Psycho for the first time. I never bothered to watch it b4 b/c I had heard about it, seen clips...

Lawd for a movie made in 1960, that ish was creepy AF. Wow the actor that did Norman was great. This new kid is channeling him well. Wowza

Ladybird, I didnt catch that, wait, I may have. Is that what he sees right b4 he passes out? That rape scene was too much. Im tired of all the rape sh*t on television nowadays. Rapists should get life... anywho!

Spoiler Alert. Val you been warned!
I feel like the girl got away as well, otherwise the cop wouldnt have been freaking out like he was when he told them all to get in the house. Talking bout this is your fault, I think he woulda been more calm if he had gotten to her.

N who else is pissed that the older son just ran ol boy over? Like sh*t we couldnt get a back story? That Asian dude was raw AF.

He as a crackhead and owed some money is what I got from the exchange. 

Sponsored Links

UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:08pm
I didn't expect much from bates motel but the show rocks! Great writing and great acting. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. The funny thing is you almost want to sympathize with Norman!
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:15pm
True. To date, he's only killed in defense, only people who needed killing. Except when he wigged out on his brother.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:53am
Did anyone watch this? Spoler: Norman was about to kill that girl until she hugged him. I was like Uh OH.LOL

Edited by freedom76 - Apr 30 2013 at 9:54am
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:50am
Freedom, I need you to get your life! Angry  Anybody coming into this thread who has not watched last night's episode (me) can easily see that green writing even without her glasses!  LOL Spoilers are to be written in white! 
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:53am
Sorry ValLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:22am
Omg y'all...I watched the first episode last night. I'm hooked now. I can't wait to get home and watch episode 2. Vera farmiga is a great actress.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Did anyone watch this? Spoler: Norman was about to kill that girl until she hugged him. I was like Uh OH.LOL

Lol I was so sure he was about to do it
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:05pm
Oooooo I missed last night. I will b hopping on my a&e app this evening.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:41pm
they are really opening this show with a bang.  it worries me in a way that they're giving us everything a little soon.  

Norma's character is strange to me.  the norma bates character i was expecting and what we've been shown glimpses of is manipulative, calculating, a bit of a sociopath...able to control her emotions...yet when sheriff Shelby showed up she was a mess.  that was her moment to shine and show the strong, able to be devoid of emotions Norma.  

there are some issues with this show but i really do like it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic