Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Basketball Wives season 5 clip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 6:18pm
Have no sympathy for Evelyn or K Michelle either.

Whatever

Doesn't mean that the men who abuse them don't deserve punishment just means these two women get no sympathy from me.

Edited by jonesable - Jul 31 2013 at 6:21pm
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 6:31pm
Suzie still runnin her mouth, that's why she got kicked out the circle the first time. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 7:18pm
This show should have been burnt with fires of a thousand suns. The ratings will suck, time to move on, Shaunie.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:12pm
I wonder how long Evelyn will take to revert back to her old self after her meeting with Iyanla.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Suzi finna be out the circle.......again.

I could never have her talkin azz in my circle. She just doesn't know how to stfu or when to speak up. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I wonder how long Evelyn will take to revert back to her old self after her meeting with Iyanla.

was the headbutting incident before or after Evelyn met with Iyanla? Anyways doesn't matter since Eveyln and Chad are back together.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:59pm
They are back together?!
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

was the headbutting incident before or after Evelyn met with Iyanla? Anyways doesn't matter since Eveyln and Chad are back together.

WHAT???Shocked
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im sorry but 2 females fighting is not comparable to a man giving a woman a 2 inch gash that requires stitches......

Preach!!!!!!! that's like saying I understand now why Chris Brown beat up on Rhi b/c I see how she flips off on folks hitting them in the head with a microphone I'm sure she started it.. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:26am
Are Evelyn and Susie the only two people on the show?

I thought this show got cancelled

Evelyn look like she gonna beat the sh*t out of susie
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon