Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Basketball Wives Miami Season 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:39am
LOL! Tasha pulled her card. Evelyn couldn't say anything. I feel bad about the fact that I have zero sympathy for evelyn. 
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

LOL! Tasha pulled her card. Evelyn couldn't say anything. I feel bad about the fact that I have zero sympathy for evelyn. 

I didnt feel bad at all. I busted out in laughter at Evelyn sitting there with the tight lip. She didnt even try it, when Tasha chin checked her ass. And that's what she gets. I dont feel an ounce of sympathy for that head butt, and if I were sitting at the table I wouldve laughed right there in Evelyn's face. You sitting here crying over a negro you married after telling him he can screw what he wants to, as long as he tells you first. FOHWTHBS, I wouldve been like, "Bitch, dry those tears up, and toughen the hell up." Im tired of seeing Evelyn's weak ass boo-hooin on every episode over Ocho's ass!
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:41am
Tasha is the new Bo$$
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:37am
Tasha hair is so pretty.  That black leather jacket she had on with the red tights was the business.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:28am
I have a newfound love for Tasha.......she pull that card at the best possible moment......it's like she waited for the right moment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314