BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Basketball Wives Miami Season 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:34am

Tami Roman's "Basketball Wives" Episode 3, Season 5 Video Blog

Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 7:55am
I feel Tami on that video.

Those bishes knew that Tami's mom was sick, they've know for a while. So when she didn't show up, i automatically assumed it was due to her mother being sick and it was. They should have assumed something happened instead of chalking it up to her "hating." How old are they?

As far as the Shaunie beef, Tami approached Shaunie on some "grown woman ish" and told her that was a statement she didn't appreciate it. I don't understand why she was upset, but she felt some kind of way about and approached Shaunie as a woman with no malicious intent. Since Evelyn seems to have recovered from her Bird-like behavior, I guess Shaunie took that conversation and ran with it to stir some drama up with Tami for ratings.

I'm over these bishes.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:55pm
Tami is still on some BS when she enlisted Suzie to ask the friggin question.  Tami know she aint s*&T.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I feel Tami on that video.

Those bishes knew that Tami's mom was sick, they've know for a while. So when she didn't show up, i automatically assumed it was due to her mother being sick and it was. They should have assumed something happened instead of chalking it up to her "hating." How old are they?

As far as the Shaunie beef, Tami approached Shaunie on some "grown woman ish" and told her that was a statement she didn't appreciate it. I don't understand why she was upset, but she felt some kind of way about and approached Shaunie as a woman with no malicious intent. Since Evelyn seems to have recovered from her Bird-like behavior, I guess Shaunie took that conversation and ran with it to stir some drama up with Tami for ratings.

I'm over these bishes.

I agree....I automatically thought her mom was feeling bad.....
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:32pm
This show is annoying as fck, i dont even know why i keep watching Pinch
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:40pm
Either this season is boring so far or I'm just not interested in this show like I used to be.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:53pm
this Tami vs Shaunie drama is so contrived...with Evelyn instigating ish and Shaunie flaring her nostrils and pumping her chest for ratings Sleepy
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:54pm
I havent been able to keep up with this show...
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 8:00pm
Dang i didnt know Suzie's jaw was broken and the lisp was because of being beaten by her ex...and she stuck around until he gave her head injuries? Disapprove
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 8:00pm
Damn Suzie got deep. I made fun of that lisp too I had no idea she was abused.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic