Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Basketball Wives Miami Season 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:44pm
Tami gave the worst advice ever in the history of girlfriends giving advice
Sponsored Links

CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:42pm
Just saw this & I do believe she head butted him. I thought she was acting funny when she talked about it. I think chad covered for her because he felt guilty for cheating on her after their wedding....but who knows. Here's the article:

It's been a year since Chad Johnson & Evelyn Lozada got married, then quickly divorced when a physical altercation took place. News of Ochocinco head butting Evelyn spread like wild fire and up until now, Chad has taken responsibility. Now in an interview Chad hints that it is he who was actually the victim.
Via Broward Palm Beach New Times
"I lost the two things I loved most at the same time," he says, his dark eyes suddenly dampening. "Football... and Evelyn."
"I never talk about that, you know that? For a reason. Let her tell her side. And my job is to cover the story, no matter what. And that's what I've done, and it's going to stay that way."
"I'm supposed to. She's the wife. That's my job. To cover the story. That's the way I was taught. That's the way I was raised. If I'm your dad and I know you did something wrong, I don't have a choice but to cover the story for you, whether you're right or wrong. So for me, whether right or wrong or indifferent, if that's who I've committed to even though I messed up, I'm covering the story for her no matter what. No matter what. Whether it's my fault or her fault. Whether she antagonized me. Whether she pushed my buttons. You know what? You're right. Period."
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

Just saw this & I do believe she head butted him. I thought she was acting funny when she talked about it. I think chad covered for her because he felt guilty for cheating on her after their wedding....but who knows. Here's the article:

It's been a year since Chad Johnson & Evelyn Lozada got married, then quickly divorced when a physical altercation took place. News of Ochocinco head butting Evelyn spread like wild fire and up until now, Chad has taken responsibility. Now in an interview Chad hints that it is he who was actually the victim.
Via Broward Palm Beach New Times
"I lost the two things I loved most at the same time," he says, his dark eyes suddenly dampening. "Football... and Evelyn."
"I never talk about that, you know that? For a reason. Let her tell her side. And my job is to cover the story, no matter what. And that's what I've done, and it's going to stay that way."
"I'm supposed to. She's the wife. That's my job. To cover the story. That's the way I was taught. That's the way I was raised. If I'm your dad and I know you did something wrong, I don't have a choice but to cover the story for you, whether you're right or wrong. So for me, whether right or wrong or indifferent, if that's who I've committed to even though I messed up, I'm covering the story for her no matter what. No matter what. Whether it's my fault or her fault. Whether she antagonized me. Whether she pushed my buttons. You know what? You're right. Period."

I put nothing passed evelyn! nothing is real about that girl!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:52pm
I don't take chad as a stand up guy by any measure. I think he's lying.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:57pm
Y'all over here giving Chad far too much credit. 
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:01pm
right, he probably exhausted any and every opportunity to save face. he had to more to lose to be honest.

what happened is probably happened or evelyn wouldve been blacklisted by now
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:26pm
Who knows but doesn't Chad have a history of domestic violence? Makes this story harder to believe but it could be true,

Tiger Woods covered for his wife and he is no stand up guy either
honeydrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeydrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I don't like shaunie with long hair
I don't either it make her dragon nose that more noticable
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:46pm
  • Just watched epi one. Im mad they spent the whole show talking bout Evelyns situation with Chad. Dude this was a whole year ago. There is no new information to be found out, it played out in the media. Sheesh! She spent the whole episode crying. No one cares Ev! We liked you better when you were being messy.
  • Her daugters hair was doing the most. No. She sounded like she was tired of talking about Chad, so disinterested. 
  • Lord why didn't anyone tell Tami about those flakes in her partCryDead damn, they did her dirty. Ya'll see Tami smirk when Eve said we know Chad only messes with birds. How apt Stern Smile
  • Is Shaunie part dragon? Her nose is flared like she breathes fire. Very unique looking.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:57pm
who's here for this mess Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System