BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Basketball Wives Miami Season 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:02pm
Tami gives horrid advice, and I now understand fully why she cant seem to have a successful relationship. 
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:39pm
Unhappy
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:51pm
I missed what Suzie was saying. What happened to her mouth?
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:08pm
Did this entire episode have to be about Ev getting beat? That shyt is soo old and irrelevant now.
I know she miss her meal ticket and probably regrets telling on him. I am not surprised he put hands on her, that probably wasnt the first time. The disrespectful way he talked about her on the show "last slice of pizza no one wants" should have told her he was abusive.  Evelyn has run through all the eligible ballers she cant be too picky now.  Aint like she can easily replace Chad. I wonder how her and Shaniece home is being paid for?

I am so tired of Tami's ghetto ass. She irks me. She's not even attractive or likeable. She has this ugly block head and none of her facial features work for her. If you gone look like that at least have a decent personality

For once Sthuzie is giving us common sense and intelligence by saying Tami Hoodrat Roman's advice is bullsh*t.  How can that bish tell you about a man anyway?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I missed what Suzie was saying. What happened to her mouth?

She said something about getting surgery for her lisp, so they kind of reconstructed her whole top lip situation. 
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:36pm
Eve did right by Shaniece (spelling?) 

Shaunie gets the side-eye. She really ain't sh*t.

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:16pm
This show was boring..Eve and Chad, we heard ya..Do we have to hear it again
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:31pm
I think they addressed it because it was the last big thing that happened and was probably the reason why the season was pushed back in the first place. If they didn't address it there would be people saying that they were trying to gloss over it like it never happened.  It would be hard for it to not come up but I do hope that it doesn't take up too many episodes.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:49am
I like that Shaunie is going to be more outspoken. So many situations where she just sat there and said nothing really disturbed me.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:06am
Wait, so was this filmed a year ago?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>