Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Basketball 2013-2014 is here!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Basketball 2013-2014 is here!!!
    Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:58pm
Nice start to both the NBA and NCAAB season.

Loved the freshmen showcase last night and enjoying some NBA basketball right nah.

Just thought I'd throw up the thread for random NBA chatter from now until the end of the season.

Just realized we didn't have a thread.

Edited by jonesable - Nov 13 2013 at 9:59pm
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:13pm
Cool just tuned Into watching Oklahoma and clippers .. Just trying find out what's the fight was about...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:17pm
Seeing how Michigans football season is over overSleepy  but not overOuch... Ill be spreading my attention to their BB squad.... will have to see how they come back and progress this year without Burke and Hardaway....I honestly have no clue whats going on with the Pistons but they couldnt possibly get any worse than they were before.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:29am
I think that Syracuse is ranked a little high but that's every year. Hopefully, Christmas and Coleman have upped their game, Cooney is a great shooter but didn't do much last year. Grant has a ton of potential but I think this will be CJ Fair's best year. Lets go Orangemen!

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:38am
I really don't know what's going on with my bulls. And My man Derrick. We'll see, it's a little too early in the season to pass any judgement. He's hurt right now so that's that :/

Im more interested in my Terps. Already 2 games in the season and we're already following the pattern of a sh*tty first half followed by a passionate second half. It should be an exciting season  although I don't think we're good enough to think about any sweets, elites, or finals.
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 6:19pm
Like I said last year, We are the Champs!!!!! Go Cards!
Photo: Now this is a cover!!
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:23am
What an ending Oklahoma and golden state
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:14am
Yay I can participate now my new beau is a basketball head we watched the clippers the other night it was a good game.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:05pm
I just came back from a game. I just need to vent and type for a sec. Don't read the following.

Roddy Is gonna be a baller. Hell as a true freshman in his 4th game, he already is one. He played with heart. He was denied a few times at the rim but didn't lose his confidence at all. When it was time for someone to step up he did it. He makes great passes in the lane, and drives to the basket well. Plus he finishes which I can't say for some of the other players. He plays with that PG Swag.

Mr Nba - Now I feel bad about talking bad about him. He has some good looks, but he turns it over like no tommorow and he's afraid of taking a three and driving. It's just frustrating because he doesn't live up to his potential. We've all seen how good he can be.

Dez carried the team as usual. Made the baskets when it counts and was probably one of the only people to make over 40% of his freethrows.

Chuck- he'll get better, Im not worried. Doesn't like to finish, but will get his own rebound and put it in. Im mad at hell about his freethrows today though. Like he went to the line a few times and didn't make one.

Dodd- young he'll get better, Needs to make his freethrows too.

Layman- not his best game, but he hit it from three like usually does.

Smots- He played fairly well. No praises no complaints.

Shaq- We had some overeager refs so that might factor in, But one would think he is put in the game solely to foul. I just don't understand. He has disappointed a bit on offense. However his defense is fine.. minus the fouls

The refs - I hate them so much. They're blind. BLIND. I was seriously thinking about running up to them on the court and lending them a pair of my glasses

Turgeon - Starting to lose faith in him as a coach. (I hate that that just came out of my mouth) Same damn problems as last year. When will it end? Don't even get me started on his rotations. Now Im not on a "I hate turgeon" bandwagon yet. But it's just frustrating to see the same sh*t. I just feel like we're a poorly cached team. We don't know what to do with the ball when it's in our hands. The offense he runs is infuriating

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 17 2013 at 8:07pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:13pm
You've been thanked. 

Roddy Peters... saw him in at a 5star camp... he stuck out in a good way... made good decisions and seems to have a solid I.Q .. He should've played more minutes in that Connecticut game...

Dez seems out of control at times... He needs to do less of the ball handling IMO... Hopefully Seth Allen makes its back soon from injury cause he was good for a freshmen last year. 

All the Big Guys need to get it together for the time being... 
I need more out of Laymen aswell. his ceiling is Channler Parson if he can reach it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>