Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bargainlacewigs.co.uk reviews pls (Esp yaki)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bargainlacewigs.co.uk reviews pls (Esp yaki)
    Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:41am
Hey ladies,
I was interested to know if any of you have used bargainlacewigs.co.uk ? i have used them for
1) African American texture in indian remy full lace wig - love it. Holds curls well. Dont really like for straight styles cos i like a bit more thickness/texture for my straight styles
2) African American texture in burmese remy - not really a fan of this texture though it may work for others. But hair quality is good. Its great for straight styles especially.

I am interested in trying the Yaki or light yaki texture in Indian remy..have any of you tried this? i want hair that  holds curls well because i'm thinking of going longer in length (18 inch). How is it in terms of hair thickness, do you find that it resembles African American hair/ is it more silky?
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by AfricanQueen AfricanQueen wrote:

Hey ladies,
I was interested to know if any of you have used bargainlacewigs.co.uk ? i have used them for
1) African American texture in indian remy full lace wig - love it. Holds curls well. Dont really like for straight styles cos i like a bit more thickness/texture for my straight styles
2) African American texture in burmese remy - not really a fan of this texture though it may work for others. But hair quality is good. Its great for straight styles especially.

I am interested in trying the Yaki or light yaki texture in Indian remy..have any of you tried this? i want hair that  holds curls well because i'm thinking of going longer in length (18 inch). How is it in terms of hair thickness, do you find that it resembles African American hair/ is it more silky?

I have not tried them for lace wigs - I'm in the UK but I order from CV's. Nothing against them or their products but I just prefer the extra cash in my pocket.

The lady who runs it is super nice, I think she's a member here but I might be wrong. I'm sure if you email her about the hair on the site she should ping you some answers.
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:58pm
Yes she is super nice. I buy hair care products from her. Generally, I find that indian hair holds heat styled curls really well, but chinese hair thicker strands and looks coarser when processed to yaki and KS etc. Lots of people have said that chinese hair likes to be roller set. HTH :-)
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:47pm
bump! i wanna know more about this..does the hair dye well? reviews? etc
TashaLondon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TashaLondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:26am
DO NOT BUY FROM BARGAINLACEWIGS.COM

I decided to buy the Brazilian silk top lace closure from this company but when I received it the hair was clearly not Brazilian it was more like Chinese or Indian Remy. I called them to let them know that this is not what was described on their website and my was reply was just an

"OK" no apology, they didn't even try to deny that it was not Brazilian because they OBVIOUSLY know that they are trying to pass off Chinese/Indian Remy hair to their customers as virgin Brazilian.

They have agreed to a refund but this has been a complete waste of my time and money, I even paid for it to be sent via special delivery (doubt I'll be refunded for that)

NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:51am
Hi @TashaLondon

Sorry to hear about your experience but hopefully you'll get fully reimbursed.

I have recently bought some 'Brazilian' hair but I knew it wasn't really Brazilian hair before I bought it - due to the price & mainly because most Brazilian's don't sell their hair. 

Have you managed to find another vendor for your closure?
bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:57pm
Please do not get the website confused. I have seen many negative reviews on the following:

The UK company is totally separate from the US site,

I ordered a great looking AA relaxed texture which I am very pleased with so far.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by TashaLondon TashaLondon wrote:

I decided to buy the Brazilian silk top lace closure from this company but when I received it the hair was clearly not Brazilian it was more like Chinese or Indian Remy. I called them to let them know that this is not what was described on their website and my was reply was just an

"OK" no apology, they didn't even try to deny that it was not Brazilian because they OBVIOUSLY know that they are trying to pass off Chinese/Indian Remy hair to their customers as virgin Brazilian.

They have agreed to a refund but this has been a complete waste of my time and money, I even paid for it to be sent via special delivery (doubt I'll be refunded for that)

I thought Brazilian was just a blend of Chinese and Indian processed to mimic the texture of Brazilian hair.  Is anyone selling real virgin "Brazilian"?
gmg75241 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmg75241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:58pm

I havent used them but I have used these people. Im scared to buy internationally lol

http://www.freewebstore.org/beautiful-essence/index.aspx?pageid=1873834 - http://www.freewebstore.org/beautiful-essence/index.aspx?pageid=1873834

The hair was cool.
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:01am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by TashaLondon TashaLondon wrote:

I thought Brazilian was just a blend of Chinese and Indian processed to mimic the texture of Brazilian hair.  Is anyone selling real virgin "Brazilian"?
The answer is no.
It would be cost prohibative to source real Brazilain hair from Brazil (those folks do not sell their hair as a rule so this culture is quite different than China or India.

What you can do is to find real Brazilan hair at a local BSS and send it to your vendor to have them make a wig out of it. It must be a trusted vendor or perhaps that hair will be replaced by their own stuff. (I know a local BSS here in The Netherlands that has this hair ... at least they did 6 years ago.)

There was a company (a factory) based in Spain that made beautiful custom units from Brazilian hair called Nature Girl. They had fantastic units with fantastic hairlines at a cost upwards of 1000 per unit. See pic below. They went out of business for some ungodly reason some time ago. Now .. that was a real shame.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic