BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

barack does it again:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:09pm
^^^Nice!

I wonder if there's a chart showing min wage (40 hours) after taxes
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:11pm
damn it would be awesome to be 17 when that 10.10 hits.  save up for a car in no time.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

^^^Nice!

I wonder if there's a chart showing min wage (40 hours) after taxes
good question i'll see if i canfind the infographic on this

Edited by afrokock - Jan 28 2014 at 5:18pm
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

If he can keep the inflation lower and also the cost of living then raising the minimum wage will work very well.

Consumers control the cost of living- thats how capitalism works. If too many people feel like something is too expensive and top buying said object that will lower the assessed value of that given object. 

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

On the fence about how increasing minimum wage will make things better.
its not about making 'things' better its about giving people a fair wage for a fair day's work

raising people's quality of life which gradually chip away at health inequity and lessen the govt's health burden/responsibility in the long run

this will bolster his affordable healthcare act and if successful this will result in reduced healthcare expenditure.

i know i said the same thing twice

In a perfect world, but this is America (fukk yeah!) so all you said, unfortunately is...

Dang...Now I want some Ice cream
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

If he can keep the inflation lower and also the cost of living then raising the minimum wage will work very well.

Consumers control the cost of living- thats how capitalism works. If too many people feel like something is too expensive and top buying said object that will lower the assessed value of that given object. 

or the flip side, if you take a city of minimum wage workers and give them a 25% raise, people can now afford 25% more housing. keeping the total number of housing units stable, following the rules of supply and demand the cost of housing will rise in said city.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:37pm
i just think arbitrarily raising wages across the board does nothing. 
I actually agree with him raising the wage for federal contractors only more than i would agree if he'd raised the wage across the board (even though he can't).
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:14pm
Hopefully this starts a domino effect in the states.

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:58pm
Clap
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:59am
Some of y'all guessonomics are just fuccked up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style