Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bank Accidentally Deposits $31k in Teens Account.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bank Accidentally Deposits $31k in Teens Account.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:20pm
I think I add a good $700 deposited in my account when I was a poor college student. I stared at it with wishful thinking but I never touched it...Ugh...This things I could have done with that money back then
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:07pm
It's the bank's fault. The boy was smart to say it was an inheritance. They need to count it as a loss, fire the teller and keep it moving.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:04am
welp.

Teen Jailed After Refusing to Return $31,000 Mistakenly Deposited Into His Account

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Steven Fields mugshot

Steven Fields will have plenty of time on his hands to think about his poor decision making. The 18-year-old Hull, GA man turned himself in on Friday and was charged with theft by taking for refusing to return $25,000 that a teller mistakenly deposited into his account.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

"The teen did the sensible thing and immediately started buying sh*t"

LOL

i laughed too when i read thatLOL

Loudly and choked

I feel like if that type of thing happens, the recipient should get to keep it AND the bank should deposit the matching amount to the original owner. As much money as they make, they can take that kind of loss and give us little people some sh*t to look forward to possibly happening to us Cry
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:37am
Soooo....

He really thinks keeping the money is worth possible prison time and a permanent record as a thief?

I damn sure wouldn't turn my nose up at $25,000, but its not worth all the mess he's putting himself thru.

Just un-ass those folks money...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:41am
So is the teller being charged as an accessory? 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:59am
I'll transfer the money to another bank account, and then close the account immediately so they don't try to recall the payment.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:00am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Ugh it's tempting but i couldn't and wouldn't spend it

They'd catch my ass eventually

But if i found money on the street then I'd just say God wanted me to find it,!!
 LOLLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:54pm
^^they must not know how ruthless banks are LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 31 2014 at 1:55pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:03pm
how long will he be in jail tho...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234