Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ban lifted for women in combat .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:45pm
will they be on birth control for their periods? i dont want you missing your cues bc you gotta cramp or bc you gotta change your tampon
Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Mmmmm women will be more of a target. I wouldn't want to do that. Views on women in other countries are VERY different. And besides, I look like shooting some towel heads. I'm a lady. 
We are lower than dogs in some countries . Many try to bring that mentality to the states . I have went off on a few Arabic men lol .

Exactly. Ain't no tellin what men in combat would do to women just to save themselves. They might put women in extreme danger zones to cover their asses.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:47pm
well...at least some of you are consistent...lol
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:49pm
Two of my homegirls are going to Afghanistan. We've been friends since 6th grade. If something happened to them I'd be heartbroken.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

well...at least some of you are consistent...lol

Lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Two of my homegirls are going to Afghanistan. We've been friends since 6th grade. If something happened to them I'd be heartbroken.
I know. Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

will they be on birth control for their periods? i dont want you missing your cues bc you gotta cramp or bc you gotta change your tampon
jACKED .. I know someone in air force... the girls use tampons if theyre staying at the base, and if they are going off to fight or are out training for more than a day, they would go on BC and skip their period, or if they were away for longer, they would go on that pill which gives you only 3 or 4 periods a year to make it easier.
PS. I know women that change in tankers etc . No one thinks twice when you are trying to stay alive . My cousin told me me tales about how men in combat never thought twice if a women had a accident . I think the pill would help with cramps in some women .
msnevia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msnevia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:19pm
Wow. Unhappy

I am 21 and a senior in college. I graduate in May and I am contemplating joining the military. Now I don't know...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:23am
lol @ black men and white women fighting for the right to die
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:10am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

lol @ black men and white women fighting for the right to die

Smh..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com