Angkor Cambodian Hair

BALD EDGES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Bootiful Cream

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:55pm
Oh and don't be fooled by that hair texture. Its a textlax that didn't take. I was naive to think that using eco style will bring out my curl pattern after watching YT videos. Dead I've come to terms with my 4f hair. OP there's a member here named phatrabbit that got her temples restored with fut you can PM her also. She said she never had any sides. 
Sponsored Links

jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

but BHM is messy.

Sure is...

agreed
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:05pm

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Oct 30 2013 at 11:59pm
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:12pm
Thanks Sugabanana. It seems like my only option would be a transplant. I can't afford that and I don't want to run up more credit card debt.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:12pm
FUT-Follicullar unit Transplant (What Destiny got)--->strip method
FUE-Follicullar unit extraction(they remove one hair follicle at a time) and then transplant.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:50pm
@Suga No, i'm no longer in contact with her this was in 2008 but it was a male blk Dr is all I remember.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I think the dermatologist is your best bet. It could be anemia, alopecia, thryoid problems

I concur!!
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Nothing else will help as you will be wasting your money. Trust me I tried everything. jbco, essential oils, emu oil, that horse stuff, rogaine, vitamin b, girl everything. If they said snake spit I would've tried it also. I'm going to get the transplant done. i'm just waiting to get my laser hair removal done which has been freaking awesome. Ladies if your suffering from ingrown hairs and hair on your lip and or chin trust me get it done cos its worth every dime. 

So back to the hair issue. I edges are thick. No issues with edges my issue is my crown. You remember in the 90s when you wrapped a weft around your acorn ponytail stuck bobby pins in it to stay in place. well although the bobby pins were hurting me and sticking my head my beauty was worth more so my crown suffered tremendously. The Dr destiny godly used said I need 2500-3000 grafts and I will need to do the strip. It will cost $10000. 

To the member that stated there was a doctor in ATL please ask your friend for the info and post the doctors info as i may want to get a 2nd consultation. Let me see if I could find a pic without my face so yall can see. Hair to me is not a big deal where I would get depressed but I would like the option to not where wigs all the time. I shaved my hair bald last year in October and tried everything in the growth section and nothing worked. 

I know alot of women are going through some type of hair issue. I wouldn't mind documenting my experience but BHM is messy.

Concur!
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 4:57pm
I don't know why I thought title was bald eagles.EmbarrassedLOL
O if not already said get some shots from a doctor or some treatment.

Edited by Starrygurl - Oct 31 2013 at 4:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 4:59pm
For anyone interested. I'm definitely getting it done. She had a very high hairline.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic