Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BALD EDGES

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BALD EDGES
    Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:43pm
I know some people have thin edges , but they still have some hair. Does anyone have TOTALLY BALD edges and your scalp is showing, and if you do has anything helped to grow some hair. I'm experiencing this and I've been stuck wearing a bob with bangs for almost 15 years, since I was in high school. I'm sick of the bangs, and want to wear my hair back one day. It's in my temple area. I had a short cut before but I still had to keep the bangs. I know some people use jbco but will that help if you don't have any hair left in that spot? I'm going to the dermatologist in a couple of months. 

Edited by jmarie - Oct 30 2013 at 4:16pm
Sponsored Links

prettypurple88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypurple88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:18pm
did you ever find a way to grow your edges
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:09pm
If it's been bald for 15 years .. that would be permanent hair loss. The only thing to do is to go for hair transplants.

I have several friends like this ... edges gone from 20+ years of weaves. When the skin is shiny and smooth .... it's gone. :(
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:18am
15 year is a long time. yes you should go with Hair Transplantation 
foxy843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxy843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:59am
Going to dermatologist is a great start. They will inform you of different options like steroids boosters, or just have a hair transplant.
lilkim4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkim4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:52am
I understand how you feel. I have been bald on the sides all my life. I have tried everything and nothing. I know that feel about wanting to wear a style but you can't because your sides are gone. And every beautician I go to can only do styles that try to cover them up or they will add some hair. But since I been on this site, I been reading about using JBCO and how it help grow out your hair. So I decided to tried the JBCO and I also use ORS Hair Fertilizer. Now I'm hoping that will grow my sides and my hair out. Because there are some many styles I would like to do with my own hair. So good luck to everyone that is experiencing these. Clap

Edited by lilkim4 - Mar 18 2014 at 10:55am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic