Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bald after weave done by Tiarra Monet from YouTube
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bald after weave done by Tiarra Monet from YouTube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:20pm
I expected a bald spot. That's a freakin crater.
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:21pm
Natural hair vs weaves.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:24pm
I remember about 10 years ago, I had a lady braid my hair for wearing under a wig and she braided it real tight.  I told her it was too tight and she gave some explanation that it would loosen up.  In about 2 days, I took the braids OUT.  So I understand the situation the girl was in but SHE has to have enough wisdom to take the braids OUT.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I remember about 10 years ago, I had a lady braid my hair for wearing under a wig and she braided it real tight.  I told her it was too tight and she gave some explanation that it would loosen up.  In about 2 days, I took the braids OUT.  So I understand the situation the girl was in but SHE has to have enough wisdom to take the braids OUT.

It was a new weave she just paid $200 for. She ain't taking it out for the next 6 months. But I guess it hurt too bad.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:28pm
She could ignore my emails all day long....Id be at her place of bidness scaring the next bish to be bladed....
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:45pm
Shes crazy.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I believe it.....she been rocking that short cut for a long time.....and she seems to be more focused on the YT spot light....and her man is worse than her.....he is such an attention whore....

I had to stopped following her because she didn't come off as genuine to me...

did she get married yet? last video I saw she was engaged?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 4:13pm
only 20 dollars to do hair ?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 5:53pm
Tiarra should have still made sure the braids were not too tight as that is her reputation at stake. When I braid hair for weaves I always check with people that it isn't too tight!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 6:38pm
Damn...her strands looks very soft.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>