BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BaddieBey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Seriously medication to bloat her tummy?Sleepy

COME ON NA

why did we never see the belly again?Geek  she was on vacation a lot.

that doesn't look normal to me - the stretching on the side.  her belly bump changed shape way too many times for me to keep count.  big then small, high then low then high.  hopping into suv's with stilettos at 9 mths pregnant with not even a little precaution sealed it for me!

she throws us a bone with this sheer illusion...

But you can see that she is wearing a string bikini bottom in the 2nd pic. I think i can see a belly button in the first. I mean Bey is human and used to being in tip top shape. Tho its pregnancy, maybe she felt some type of way of her sprouting belly.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

true.  she's getting older though.  if she were to stop her diet and workout regimes she probably would naturally be softer and close to fat.

this picture actually does make me second guess how i feel but i still stand by it because keepgrowing ain't movin me with that really pregnant but wore a prosthetic baby bump story. LOL

LOL 

once again, i tried. LOL

Queen bey can do as she please
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:33pm
Well ill say that just because someone doesn't have a big belly doesn't mean their not pregnant. But I digress lol
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

Well ill say that just because someone doesn't have a big belly doesn't mean their not pregnant. But I digress lol
It dont have nothing to do with that...............she had a disappearing belly that is totally different.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:35pm
I don't like those pannies.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:36pm
Man I don't even believe that yesterday was blues real birth date that pregnancy was hella fast and that baby looks a lil older than 1
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

also on that diane sawyer interview when diance went to touch her tummy she moved her hand fast. lol

i agree that parts of bey's pregnancy is a bit suspect, but that incident doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't pregnant.

people stay assuming that just b/c you are pregnant, it's ok to just reach out and touch the stomach without asking permission. just b/c she's dianne sawyer doesn't mean that she gets a pass to touch her without their consent.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:39pm
A swollen face from being pregnant looks totally different from a face that gets bigger when one gains weight.  I believe she was pregnant and carried her own daughter.
I swear, folks on here think it's only one way for any and everything in life...

Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

A swollen face from being pregnant looks totally different from a face that gets bigger when one gains weight.  I believe she was pregnant and carried her own daughter.
I swear, folks on here think it's only one way for any and everything in life...

THIS
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

also on that diane sawyer interview when diance went to touch her tummy she moved her hand fast. lol

i agree that parts of bey's pregnancy is a bit suspect, but that incident doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't pregnant.

people stay assuming that just b/c you are pregnant, it's ok to just reach out and touch the stomach without asking permission. just b/c she's dianne sawyer doesn't mean that she gets a pass to touch her without their consent.

right! i touch ppl's bellies I know well.  if i were pregnant i'd be like just bc i take up more space doesn't mean we need to all suddenly become friends and touchy touchy. step away from me and my fetusSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic