BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Mother's Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

At least you have family.

It's not about that, it's how it was setup it was suppose to be my mother's graduation party from college, birthday, mother's day but so many people my mother didn't invite but my aunt did from her church and it was only suppose to be family, just came and ate up everything and looked at us like who are we. That what pissed me off. But I did everything for my mother to make it a special day. That what I was really ranting about and these kids were so disrespectful and didn't want to listen. But it ended well. 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:16pm
Dead
im sorry did he say go swim in lava...

im stealing thatLOL
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

You have an awesome mothers day if you had your mother here to share it with you.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:59pm
all i heard was wah wah wah i had to do domestic work today like many mom's do EVERYDAY and women weren't attractive looking to me.

and how you gon be a mama's boy and have NO IDEA what to get her for a graduation gift because you just never asked or noticed what she likes.

agree with everyone who mentioned at least you have your mother and today wasn't about you.

boo effin hoo to ya.

Edited by nekamarie83 - May 12 2013 at 8:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

all i heard was wah wah wah i had to do domestic work today like many mom's do EVERYDAY and women weren't attractive looking to me.

and how you gon be a mama's boy and have NO IDEA what to get her for a graduation gift because you just never asked or noticed what she likes.

agree with everyone who mentioned at least you have your mother and today wasn't about you.

boo effin hoo to ya.

I don't know what to get her!  Fine! It's not like I can take this on facebook cause that will be another mess. Sleepy
My friends empathized with me and my mother. I broke down what happened and said it's not about me, but how this day was suppose to be about my mother and her accomplishments, but the whole dam church was invited and they made it about them! 

Niccas and reading don't go hand to hand, I suppose.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:19pm
did she enjoy her day?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Niccas and reading don't go hand to hand, I suppose.
blah blah blah. i guess articulation and niccas don't go hand in hand either, because that's surely how it read-- like whining. i get it if you felt SHE deserved better, but you made the focus the awful time YOU had.

so 2 things:

1)

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

did she enjoy her day?

2) if not, what are you planning on a more personal scale so you can feel your mother has been avenged?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:53pm
She was actually pissed and she rarely gets pissed. She didn't even know half the people there. So I'm going to cook for her and do my own thing with her and spend time with her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:58pm
bless her heart. random people and your aunt aside, i think it's cause y'all combined so many things at once. then again you know how somepeople consider church "family".

at least you can kinda do over. i'm sure she'll appreciate the effort and special attention.

be sure to get her another gift too if you can squeeze that in there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:15pm
Yup, that's what I will do, cause I really do appreciate her and she knew my talents before I did and pushed them and got me all types of science equipment/books for me knowing I didn't care for sports like that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic