Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BAD INDIAN HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MissladyTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissladyTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAD INDIAN HAIR
    Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:04pm
I tested one bundle of curly from Amnish, and it was very poor quality. Not Virgin but processed.

1) http://www.naturalindianhairs.com/ - http://www.naturalindianhairs.com/
  http://www.naturalindianhair.in/ - http://www.naturalindianhair.in/

2)lOST $150 on 3 bundles of curly that looked great out the package, but looked a hot mess once shampooed and heat was applied. Dont waster your time or money. He wont use paypal so you have no recourse for his false advertising in print, verbally, or through personal email exchanges.

Gokulnath Panneerselvam.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Mobile: +91 9025286600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91 9025286600 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Indian Number) Whats app

Mobile: +1(847)973-6032 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1(847)973-6032 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting (USA Number) can text, voicemail and call anytime.

Landline: 044 - 24490338

Vinishya Hair Traders

No.4/281, M.A. Vaithiyalingam Salai,

3rd cross Street, Neelankarai,

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. 600 041. 

Website: http://www.remyhairexers.in/ - www.remyhairexporters.in, http://www.naturalindianhairexers.com/ - www.naturalindianhairexporters.com, http://www.vinishyahairexs.com/ - www.vinishyahairexports.com

Email: mailto:gokul@remyhairexers.in - gokul@remyhairexporters.in

Gmail: mailto:vinishyahairtraders@gmail.com - vinishyahairtraders@gmail.com

Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:21pm
also you may want to post this is the Scam vendor section.
vinishyahairtraders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vinishyahairtraders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:49pm
Hello Dear Friend,

I am Gokul from Vinishya hair traders, I found you wrote complaint about us here. This is our first complaint in our history. I don't even know your name and identity. If you had any problem with our product, you should have contacted us and explained it so the necessary action would have been taken. 

We had few complaints from our loyal clients and resolved all their issues who have said that they have problem (they just emailed us and we resolved). They still buy from us.

However, you don't even contacted us for a resolution and we feel that you made this complaint on-line to spoil our reputation.

Please let us know your name so we can know who you are.  Also no one is there in the name of Amnish in our company.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinishyahairtraders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:50pm
May I know your name and your experience with us? Why you say that we are scam? We never scammed anyone.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:03pm
Wait...so the vendors really do stalk this board like that? How do they know someone is making a complaint about them within minutes???? Different countries...time zones...is there like a weave bat signal????
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Wait...so the vendors really do stalk this board like that? How do they know someone is making a complaint about them within minutes???? Different countries...time zones...is there like a weave bat signal????

They probably have Google Alert set up so they get notified when their company name is mentioned.Confused
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:34pm
They are lying right now.  First they say it's their first complaint in their history and then they say they've had FEW complaints.  So which is it?  This vendor needs to give the OP her money back immediately for the junk they sold her.
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:31pm
Lying or not. If you have a problem with a vendor you should go to them first  to resolve a problem before blasting them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vinishyahairtraders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

They are lying right now.  First they say it's their first complaint in their history and then they say they've had FEW complaints.  So which is it?  This vendor needs to give the OP her money back immediately for the junk they sold her.

Hello Friend,  I said that this is our first complaint in our history in any of the forum. The other few complaints we had from our clients are fixed within us and resolved to the satisfaction of my clients who are still loyal to us.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:27am
What I have never understood is why can't these supplier in India aceept Paypal? I know there would be some addtional fees, but i would rather pay that to feel more secure about ordering from them. If they are so on the up and up they should accept paypal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic