BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bad Girls Club Season 9..whos watching?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 48495051>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:24pm
yea it was in the first 5 minutes.

Sponsored Links

lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:47pm
Thanks, I'll have to catch it on demand
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:02pm
God that reunion gave me life! lol everone got what they deserved.

Someone should contact BGC/Oxygen to let them know that we want an All-star BGC for season 11.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:41pm
I mad Mehgan had such a fit about her nailErmm
Nikki85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nikki85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:38pm
As much as they hype up these fights they should atleast show them in regular motion, stop changing the color, and quit cutting to the audience for reactions.

Julie deserved everything that happened to her but I still think she got off easy. Rima definitely got off easy but I feel that she was genuinely apologetic for her actions but I also think she knew she was next in order for an ass whopping.

And I'm tired of girls coming to the reunion saying they don't want to talk about certain things that happened on the show. Umm, that's the whole point of the reunion...these girls need to put more effort into their outfits, they look like they got them from Rainbow or something.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:13pm
Yeah, that whole "I've changed" and "it was 5 months ago, I don't even remember" ish is for the birds. Christina hit it dead on the head, they were a bunch of confessional gangsters.

Falen was just too pathetic for me. Sitting there with her head down, pretending to be half sleep. She probably was praying her ass off, "Please don't let these girls demolish my ass like they're doing Julie...maybe if I keep quiet they won't notice me."

As far as reunions go, the girls all looked nice for the most part. You know there's always that one hot ass mess on the reunion (Stacie in Louisiana, Meme in Vegas).

Rima coulda wore a bra and added one more bundle to that thin ass do. Andrea looked like she was channeling a music video from the 90s. I forgive Meghan for the sneakers cuz she came there on a mission . Natasha always looks so basic to me for some reason, but they still looked nice for the most part.

Meghan grew on me, but she was giving me a little too much talking bout going to the hospital for a broken nail lol.

Erica and Meghan's hair were giving this weave queen chills . I actually loved that ombre on Erica!
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:33pm
From what I read on twitter, Megan's entire nail (or some of it) was pulled off...not just a crack in the nail...so yeah...I'm gonna go to the hospital too Lol
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:49pm
I lol'd When Erica started kicking Julie's ass, and Falen moved over. Falen was like "Ion want none!"

I can't stand Rima because she can't stand on her own, and as soon as the other girls were ready to be back friends with her-she was wit it. BUT, I think she got beat up enough IN the house...so on the reunion it would just be overkill. And I think Erica owed her that apology or whatever.

Andrea and Blondie making up Sleepy to me-going ham on Blondie is like tryna beat the sh*t out of a hamster or something. She's harmless.

Natasha looks wack, her clothes were wack, her hair was wack...she's just all around wack. 
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:52pm

LOLLOL
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:26pm
Falen sucks! look at her in background when Julie was getting it.

Isn’t that your girl getting fcked up boo?? Or do you only care when YOU’RE getting fcked up..

SmhhSleepy

Edited by Immie89 - Nov 07 2012 at 2:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon