Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Girls Club Season 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

That kunta comment tho. Was she scared to punch thatwhite chick after

Thats a good question because she does act big and bad

she was scared because didnt do anything... lost so many points
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:05pm
Valentina's angry voices irks my soul!..I dont think I like her, she corny...
Nikki and that dancing is a NEGATIVE..she looks a hot mess from head to toe..lol, she tried to get GI Jane to help her wit her makeup..WOMP WOMP
GI Jane aint sock NOBODY!-Whack! Wanna be elbowing poles and whatnot..Bish Please
Janae - ....ByeBish
Red hair chick- talk gangsta, threw some water on a bish...Im not impressed, comes off a little shiesty with all that side chatter in the pool
Stripper -cute but insignificant; she'll stay around to keep the party and freakiness alive cus the rest of them O's are tired
Nameless Black chick-......showed a lil too much concern for Janae..go ahead and be your bi-polar self and POP OFF!
Looking forward to next week when they finish throwing Janae out..I hope she trash at least 1 bish..it looked like they jumped her, smhh

Edited by Yumyum28 - Jan 23 2013 at 11:49pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:35pm
Where to begin...

Nicki's body is HORRID, but this bitch never has on clothes. I've never seen someone have muffin top in just their panties! And that haircut?! Ugh, shave your head and start over. A man gets her home outta the clothes and makeup, and he might break down and cry lol. And she needs to go a size up on them panties.

Janae (Houston) is pretty and I love raspy voices, but she is not cut out for BGC. These hoes are eating her alive and she's letting them. They always throw in one sweetheart, with the wolves. Guess its Janae thus time.

I thought I was gonna like Alicia til she pulled that fake ass, hypocrite move. Talked about Nicki like a dog in the pool, but went in on someone else for being fake. She has no heart. She won't make any major moves unless she has someone to back her up.

Shannon looks and sounds like Chyna from WWE/WWF. She so manly, I really want her to snap and smash somebody's face in. Can't rock with her after that Kunta Kinte comment, but all BGC fights are welcome in my book lol.

I want to see Valentina get mudholes stomped in her. She is trying too hard to be the baddest, when she's clearly not. You'll jump on Janae when she's drunk and not even beefing with you, but a white chick calls you Kunta Kinte to your face, and you call a house meeting and vote?! Bitchassness, at its best. I see now, she will only prey on the weak or if she has back-up.

So far I like Paula, the ratchet black chick. I'm on the fence about the stripper. I can't tell if she's weak and laying low or just hast quiet strength and doesn't need to try to shine.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:57am
Janae is annoyingggg
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:09pm
finally catching up to the new episode. this stripper chick must strip at white clubs, she is waaaaack. nothing but skin n bones.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:23pm
too many forced beefsErmm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:29pm
i hate when people always try to correct others when they say "conversate".  foh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:38pm
valentina is a coon.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:00pm
The stripper works at sin city.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:01pm
Thank you guys! Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System