BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Girls Club Season 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:08pm
I only like Paula and Stephanie? (the stripper dating the dude from Love Games).

The girl from Nigeria shoulda whooped ol' lopsided titty's ass.

The girl with the blonde hair is unfortunate looking. 

Houston needs to go back to Houston. 
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:03am
I'm a fan and will actively watch this entire season..I love this show..My all-time fav bad girl was Camilla simply because she came in the door smashing bishes both physically and sexually. This season IA the stripper will stay..I dont forsee anyone picking with her..she too damn tiny BUT did yall see the preview where she was in the club dancing on ninjas wit her whole azz out and then said she looked down and saw her bloody tampon sticking out?!?!?!! She lost alot of sexy points in my book immediately. I think Jersey wit the flat booty gon' trash a couple bishes and the non nigerian black chick gives me K Michelle vibes, ie..Bipolar Ratchetness..so she should be fun to watch..DVR'd the second episode, will watch this morning when I get home from work..
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

I'm a fan and will actively watch this entire season..I love this show..My all-time fav bad girl was Camilla simply because she came in the door smashing bishes both physically and sexually. This season IA the stripper will stay..I dont forsee anyone picking with her..she too damn tiny BUT did yall see the preview where she was in the club dancing on ninjas wit her whole azz out and then said she looked down and saw her bloody tampon sticking out?!?!?!! She lost alot of sexy points in my book immediately. I think Jersey wit the flat booty gon' trash a couple bishes and the non nigerian black chick gives me K Michelle vibes, ie..Bipolar Ratchetness..so she should be fun to watch..DVR'd the second episode, will watch this morning when I get home from work..

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The stripper is a ladyboy. It will come out.

WHICH IS IT? 

CONFUSED
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The stripper is a ladyboy. It will come out.

WHICH IS IT? 

CONFUSED

not sure what she meant. the "ladyboy" and the stripper are two different people
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:45am
ok....thanks 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:55am
I'm ashamed to say that I watch this while my SO is asleep. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:46pm
@pink...idk, it was sort of a joke. The stripper reminds me of the ladyboy in the hangover 2. She looks like a little Thai boy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:50pm
whew....thanks for clearing that up..... i felt like rip van winkle..... i was wondering if science had improved that much that men could have cycles now.....

i was looking at that response like..... wheredeydodat
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:19pm
Lol I wouldn't be surprised if they start faking periods.
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:15pm
My favorite badgirl ever is Meghan ....them hands.    I didnt think anything could top last season.... I love seeing fights lol.

Janae -is annoying as hell down to her voice and drunken ways. Get her out of here.

Alicia - I was really feeling her until she denied the sh*t she said about Paula if you said it fess up. Dont deny it.

Paula- The worst dancer ever! i thought Blondie from last season was bad. lol I wanna see what them hands about she just looks like she can fight.

Valentino- She scary. she ran up on Janae but not the bitch who made an offensive remark.... you didnt do spit aboit it because if Im not mistaken Alicia threw the water. so she is weak! and where the flip did valentino come from?

I have no faves so far since Alicia pissed me off
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 30>