BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Feeling About a Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I should have gone with my instinct when I got these bangs cut into my hair today. Now, I feel like that little girl in weaves, I just want to kill myself.
LOL not at you wanting to kill yourself but at the thread your referring to, that thread gave me bad vibes
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:57pm
Yes! I even get bad vibes about decisions I'm about to make. When I go against myself, im always messed up in the game. I'm still learning to go with my first mind.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:12pm
Yes, both online and offline. The older I get, the more I've listened to it and it has never steered me wrong. To others, I'm "paranoid" or "reading too much" into things, but they usually walk away with egg on their faces because I wound up being right after all.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Have you all ever had an instance where you met a person for the first time and they didn't do anything odd or weird but you couldn't wait to get away from them? Made you feel queasy or had your stomach doing flips like something you couldn't put your finger on wasn't right? 

Hell yeah! There was this girl whom I chatted on the phone a couple times because she was looking for help cleaning her house since she had just had a surgery, and I needed some cash. It turned out that I sent a friend instead and one day my friend brought that girl over.
Funny that over the phone she sounded fun, cool and just a great person, but the moment I saw her in person, I couldn't even smile to say hello. I wanted to be far from her. I was right: my friend eventually distanced herself from the girl, and about 3 years later, she was working as stripper (adn doing more on the side) and eventually she disappeared, but the police went to her former apt looking for her, god know why.

I have met other people whom I disliked right away, and I was always right about them being bad people.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:52pm
Please understand me when I say Iam always right! In fact people in my life who trust me will run if I say run, no details necessary. It can be little things that I ignore the spirit of the lord on and immediately regret it. Kept me from getting hit by a big rig truck recently.

As a child I would whisper things about people I had just met to my mom and she eventually stopped asking me how I know. My son is the same way and I encourage him to ALWAYS rely on his initial feelings.

So many times I went when I should have stayed and stayed when I should have gone. Its amazing...
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I try to listen to my instincts. My gut was tellin me not to be friends with people at work and I was feeling very anti-social when I didn't hang with them after work or add them on fb until I found out they were talkin sh*t about me behind my back. Something is just off about them. I feel like I couldn't let my guard down with those people. 

Same with me!! It's not with everyone in the office, but unfortunately it's the people that I have to work very close to I get bad vibes from.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 7:38am
I ignored my instincts years ago with a guy I met randomly. My guy met him and asked me to stay away, said that he didn't want me around the creep. The guy showed his azz with me in public a short time after. He did some more creepy stalker things (to me and others) over the next few months. A short time later he murdered one of his stalker targets. Never again. I was paranoid for a while after though. 

I get weird vibes from my cousin's ex-wife and my aunt's ex-husband. They haven't done anything to me but they just rub me the wrong way. I leave every room they enter.

I've learned to trust my instincts at work and I pair it with my assessment skills. My third eye is always activated.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic