Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bad Feeling About a Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:35pm
Yes, I have learned to go with my instinct.
It has never steered me wrong but I used to ignore it and just think it was just me doing the most.
But a situation a while ago showed me I that I should have followed my instinct...

It has been a few people in my life that I have come in contact with and instantly felt bad vibes or felt something was off and I would immediately want to put distance between myself and them.

I have also came in people who didn't initially set off my alarm on the first encounter but did on the second or third encounter for no reason besides that I felt like something wasn't right.

I also stay far away from places that give me bad vibes
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:44pm
Yes all of the time but I usually handle said person with caution and not reveal too much of myself to them.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:02am
Yes. I was an education counselor for the marine corps. There was this one marine that made the hairs on my arm and neck stand up. He was friendly but I would never be left alone
with him. Never invited him to my office to discuss.education stuff. I always did his counseling and paperwork at.the front counter in the presence.of my co-worker. I told her he gives me the a wrong.vibe and his mere presence frightened me but I wasn't sure why.   Guess what? A year later he beat his Japanese wife to death.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:09am
Also, my almost 2 yr old daughter is the easiest, most friendly kid. She is infectious with her smile and personality. People are drawn to her and vice versa. My hubby has a male friend that my daughter cries and clings to me every time he is around. She'll plau with his wife and kids but sides eye the hell out of.him. yells if he tries to touch her. I told my hubby I don't.trust your friend around my kids. Something isn't right.with him and little queenbee knows it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:11am
Yeah thats the scariest....I use to be afraid of my babysitters son......took years for me to like bald men....he was just weird
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:12am
So no I don't.force my kids to hug/kiss people if they don't.want.to..and this includes family friend and others.

Sorry guys on my cell excuse typos
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

yup, and every single time my instinct was correct, something in the milk wasnt clean
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:17am
I had a bad feeling about a family friend. I recently saw him at the library and he asked if he could call me. I said you can call my parents and his face said it all "nah i aint tryin to do that I want to talk to you". Then he had the nerve to say that he hopes to see me at the library more often. He looks through me instead of at me, like he's figuring out which positions he wants to put me in...gross
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 7:19am
Yes I had bad feelings with two people in my life (coworkers)... One lady was so bad I caught the chills when she would come in my office...and they both end up being horrible human beings...

For some reason babies and kids always  want to give me hugs first!! I can be standing in line at the grocery store and they would just walk up and hug my legs or reach out for a hug...the parents always say it must be something about me because their kids never do that strangers..weird but makes me feel good at the sametime.. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Yes. I was an education counselor for the marine corps. There was this one marine that made the hairs on my arm and neck stand up. He was friendly but I would never be left alone
with him. Never invited him to my office to discuss.education stuff. I always did his counseling and paperwork at.the front counter in the presence.of my co-worker. I told her he gives me the a wrong.vibe and his mere presence frightened me but I wasn't sure why.   Guess what? A year later he beat his Japanese wife to death.

Wow! That is sad
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>