Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Feeling About a Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:27pm
My friend told me a story about her mama going to the grocery store, and some lady she had never met pulled her aside and told her that the answer she was looking for was to walk away.. this made her break down crying. The lady gave her a hug and that was that. She thinks it was an angel.

This was in the midst of a bunch of drama in her marriage that was getting to be too much for her to handle but she hadn't had the strength to leave. (she ended up leaving him after this)
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

yup, and every single time my instinct was correct, something in the milk wasnt clean

This. I had a feeling that my sister in law was an evil jealous witch and she is.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:58pm
I remember when me and my husband first got married this lady at the bowling alley told me and my husband to stay extra close to each other and to not let anyone including family come in between us and that we where going through a financial struggle at the moment but that we were going to get blessed double for our trouble and it happened and is happening now. And she was definitely right about people trying to come in between us but we don't allow it from anyone. I believe God can give someone a message for your life.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:06pm
Well this crazy fat bish I worked with a couple years ago said she didn't like me because her spirit told her sooo she decided to bully me. I ignored it then told hr she eventually got fired

I'm a delightful person maybe her spirit was warning her she was gonna be fired soon
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I was talking about how something about Hill Harper doesn't sit right with my spirit in another thread and it got me to wondering. Have you all ever had an instance where you met a person for the first time and they didn't do anything odd or weird but you couldn't wait to get away from them? Made you feel queasy or had your stomach doing flips like something you couldn't put your finger on wasn't right? 

Or on the flip-side I met this older guy a few days ago that pulled me aside at work and talked to me for most of my hour lunch. He was a volunteer but I had never seen him before. He said some really deep things regarding some stuff I never talked to anyone about that were weighing heavy on me. Told me I need to stop doubting myself cause I already know the answer I just need to focus more. Said I don't know why I felt the need to say this and told me I might be yo guardian angle laughed and told me to enjoy the rest of my day. 

I've met people that gave me the creeps within about 2 seconds - sure and I avoided them. This is called using your instincts.

But this happens with people in real life. Not from watching them on tv - that's just a facade. You have to interact with people in person.

That guy that pulled you aside and told you all the crap .... is manipulative. Stay away because he is up to something.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:55pm
I should have gone with my instinct when I got these bangs cut into my hair today. Now, I feel like that little girl in weaves, I just want to kill myself.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:16pm
Unfortunately I've never been good at reading people. I always get taken in.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:19pm
ive actually recently started getting bad vibes from someone i was kind of close to for a short time...i just feel like something is just not right with whatever is going on with him...its strange because he keeps trying to pull me back in...

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:24pm
You know what's crazy when I spoke with him I was still guarded .....didnt disclose anything really just listened.....he didnt flirt or anything....told me I should check out his church I may hear something I needed to hear......I'm usually really good at reading people.....
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:26pm
Yes. I'm usually right but never listen to myself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>