BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad experience with D.S Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Hair ViVi

Author
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by kaayshaw kaayshaw wrote:

I dont think the vendor is thaaat rude lol i have purchased twice from this company with my money. Its a great company & i got the same hair i saw on her website.  I also have a few videos on youtube about her company. 

She was very rude and unapologetic after I sent her pics of what she sent me
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by myhairzmybiz myhairzmybiz wrote:

Wish I can say the same!
I was talking about the vendor . She should be ashame . I hope you get a refund and share your experience on ever site possible .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:31am
I figured...thanks India100
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:05pm
Yeah right lol

Edited by india100 - Jul 18 2013 at 2:06pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yeah right lol
LOLLOLLOLLOL
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:13pm

I dont think the vendor is thaaat rude lol i have purchased twice from this company with my money. Its a great company & i got the same hair i saw on her website.  I also have a few videos on youtube about her company. 

The last time i checked, a vendor should not be rude at all..Ouch

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:33pm

Yeah right. Are you sure you aren't the vendor? Geek
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2015 at 4:49pm
you know I just bought hair from this company. Not only is the vendor rude (2-10 days processing time and on day 10 when I asked her what was up she sent me a 1 line email back with 0 information) but the product is absolute crap. Clearly hair from aliexpress given a) processing time and b) hair quality.

I haven't even taken the hair home, got it, shipped it right back same day. thank goodness for paypal I need to get my money back.

I would avoid this person at all costs. she sucks. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2015 at 9:37pm
she is famous for those one line emails. no customers service and very rude.  i hope you get your money back. i am surprised that she is still in business.
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 5:51pm
I agree since she clearly doesnt care about retaining customers. so sad. 
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic