BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad experience with D.S Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad experience with D.S Hair Extensions
    Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:24am

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you guys know the real truth about this company before you spend your hard end money. I usually do a lot of research before buying hair but i blame myself for acting on impulse and making a purchase of over $900 from this company based on  reviews made by youtube hair guru's that most likely got their hair free from this company.

I placed 2 orders from this company within a week ( for me and my sister). Big mistake! I should have waited to receive my first order before placing a second one. my first order was for the ocean wavy with a closure, it took about 2 weeks for me to receive the order which i expected because that was what she stated on her website, what i didn't expect was that the closure  would be a diff color than what I ordered (ordered 1b), would turn red at the base, and appear  very scanty after washing it. I communicated this to Alex Ojo, the owner, she was so rude with her replies, i sent her pictures and told her that i would make an honest review so ppl will not make the same mistake i did. she later refunded me half of what i paid for the closure. 

When my second order arrived, i noticed that instead of sending me 6 wefts and a closure, she sent me 7 wefts. I had to send back the 7th weft for her to send me my closure which was a body wave. She sent me an ocean wavy closure, which is much wavier than a body wave and does not match the weft i ordered. She tried to convince me that it does not have to be a close match. The closure didn't look close to the pictures she posted on her website. I had to file a paypal dispute! 

Please don't make the same mistake i did! This seller is beyond rude and obnoxious when trying to communicate with her, and will most likely send you hair/closure very different than the ones  she  gave the youtube  gurus to review!

Edited by myhairzmybiz - Jul 16 2013 at 12:34am
Sponsored Links

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 7:24am
Did you try to send the hair back?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 8:52am
she is adamant she sent me the right closure and will not take it back
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 9:00am
Op ...maybe one of these Ladies...either Suga...Queen510...Ms Blue can give you tips in reviving that closure. And look through the closure thread to see if there are any tips that could also help you.hth.Sorry for your bad experience

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jul 16 2013 at 9:01am
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:37am
I agree.  

Just throwing out suggestions:
Since you're stuck with your closure, maybe try this for the color: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/faux-knot-bleaching-skin-sheets-for-closures_topic331910_page1.html

Also, if you don't get refunded money for your 2nd order, maybe boil ALL the hair on rods to try to get the same pattern?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:41am
I had to redye the first closure to match the color of my hair and weft and use some face powder on the lace. My big issue now is the deep wavy closure which does not match the wefts she sent. 

thanks Ms_Kudos! I will try that method... I was going to go ahead and buy another closure. thanks

Edited by myhairzmybiz - Jul 16 2013 at 10:44am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:47am
it does not seem that i will be getting my money back and frankly going back and forth with her via email drains my energy! She is not apologetic and sooo rude with her responses.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:05am
WHAT ALL DID YOU DO TO THE CLOSURE.  YOU MAY HAVE TO USE SOME ors AND REALLY DEEP CONDISH THAT HAIR. 

Edited by 510QUEEN - Jul 16 2013 at 11:05am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:59am
 510Queen... for the second closure, I just washed the closure with suave shampoo and conditioner... have not done nothing else to it. what is ors?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:50pm
ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR http://www.lumibeauty.com/834-thickbox/organic-root-stimulator-olive-oil-replenishing-conditioner-355ml.jpg
THEY HAVE IT IN THE BOTTLE BUT FOR REASON I LOVE THE PACKET
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System