BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bad ass kids ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad ass kids ?
    Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:56pm
The thread about the man beating up the 11 yr old reminded me of a FB status i made a few days ago ..

"More than I hate bad ass kids in the park, I hate their stupid ass parents. I don't know where this little boys mother is but he said she's in the park, so WHY then is his little ass able to throw his scooter down the slide over and over while other kids play?"

Have you encountered these children ?

What is your FIRST thought, not how you actually handle the situation, but the VERY first thought you have ... like when a 6 yr old pushes your toddler on the ground twice and the parent just sits on the bench and puffs at a cigarette, but gets mad when you tell their spawn that pushing isn't nice.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:59pm
First thought? I wanna elbow them in the head at the store
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:59pm
It's half racism, half parenting week on BHM. 

IDK iosh where i live doesnt allow for randoms to be near my imaginary kid (like in a park) much and if they are the kids play nice.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:12pm
I wanna punch them in the face. This 4 yo at work keeps calling me by the name of the biggest counselors there, like 100lb difference. She tryna play me and will call me by their names until she realizes I will punch her in her face and addresses me correctly. I ignore her til then. She knows exactly wth she's doing.

She lives in timeout cause she likes to tell people what she aint gon do/no. Pulls out her braids that my coworkers were nice enough to do cause her mom out running the streets. Pushing the other kids. Biting. She was banned from daycare I can't even watch lahhatl on lunch cause she comes and says its on, turn the channel. Go to bed

Disclaimer.. i don't punch them in the face
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:18pm
I teach my children to hit back and if the child is older, I talk to their parents. My first thought is usually "that's a damn shame."
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:32pm
Ha

I remember a story my mom told me about these group of girls who jumped my older sister back when she was in high school. My mom went to one of the girl's house and warned the girl's mom that she will pressing charges if her girl keeps bothering my sister. The mom shrugged and said, "do what you gotta do" Stern Smile

My mom presses charges and the mom calls the house whining that she has pay $300 every time her kid goes to court and her baby daddy is in jail. So can please she drop the charges? My mom says, "do what you gotta do" and hangs up the phone.

My mom is ol' spiteful thing. I love it Embarrassed
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:14pm
They were jumping your sister? She so nice!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

What is your FIRST thought, not how you actually handle the situation, but the VERY first thought you have ... like when a 6 yr old pushes your toddler on the ground twice and the parent just sits on the bench and puffs at a cigarette, but gets mad when you tell their spawn that pushing isn't nice.

My first thought would be "Your mother should have swallowed you" to said child.  And second he wouldn't have a chance to push my child a second time.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:28pm
first thought is always something like this
op youre very nice if youre tellin kids that pushing isnt nice. i be out there like DONT TOUCH MY KIDS EVER. lol the look on their faces tho when i say it lmao it be a combination of Stern Smile and Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

They were jumping your sister? She so nice!

It was my other sister lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style