BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Background checking date Revisited

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 12:54pm
seriously, unless she is a professional matchmaker and has a roster of A+ clients that are pining over you that she wants to hook you up with asap, she needs to fall back. she must have been through some thangs when she was your age and now is paranoid that you will go through the same pain but we all have to navigate through dating on our own as adults.
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 12:57pm
Bunz, yeah they are way over protective about things.Ermm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

how was she get the information she needs to conduct a background check in the first place. Is this your mother something and how old are you I'm confused by this all around

She hasn't run it yet.  I'm not giving her information because of this.  She's pressuring me into giving her more information.  Not like demanding, she's more passive aggressive with it.  "you need to run a bc, just give me the info and I'll make sure he's cool."

When OTHER family members bring him up in conversation and ask questions about him, they'll get all suspicious "i.e. at his age, why isn't he married?  You sure he doesn't have kids?! Are you sure he isn't lying about his age like [insert person they know who actually did lie about age to his gf]" 
From there I state that he is honest about this information, he volunteers information in casual conversation.  I have not caught him in a lie not once.

The person I'm referring to in the OP (older sister who acts like a surrogate mother type) instead of saying she's met him and he's cool so far...or simply backing me up in front of other family just has to take charge and insist that she will run a BC.  This insinuates that the only way information can be trusted is if it comes from someone who isn't myself.  I'm 25 and a pretty decent judge of character...the other family members are almost all significantly older.  Whenever I disagree about this they make me out to just be easily duped...hence this thread. Big smile

**yay I changed my avatar successfully!!**
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Bunz, yeah they are way over protective about things.Ermm

are they just checking names and looking at google images ? or they digging up the whole nine yards ?

google images is the devil for people on social media, or anyone who ever got arrested
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:32pm
nobody but you needs to know alla dat. it's your life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic