Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Back to Indian Light Yaki WAVY! Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:35am
bumps
Sponsored Links

Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:03pm
Glad you updated girl ! 
It flat irons beautifully. 
True that the waves look a bit strange, but nothing serious. The hair does seem do have a bit of texture to it Big smile

I wonder why they didn't made the waves like you wanted though. Did you refer to the first time you ordered ? Geek

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

bumps

Why do you keep bumping like that ? LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

Glad you updated girl ! 
True that the waves look a bit strange, but nothing serious. The hair does seem do have a bit of texture to it Big smile

I wonder why they didn't made the waves like you wanted though. Did you refer to the first time you ordered ? Geek

bumps

after a couple of "bump"? BHM tells me to change my post so i go "bumps"..LOL
we're bumping to keep more important threads like these on the top..

The troll threads need to just drop back to the archives since BHM won't get rid of them..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:25pm
and your avi makes me crack up every time i see it..LOL
D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

What products did you put on the hair?

I just used generic shampoo and Extend 12-in-1 leave in conditioner. That made it really easy to straighten without reverting. So far still straight. It curls back when I wet it. 

oooh and lots of argan oil! 
D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:18pm

Glad you updated girl ! 

bumps

I did. I asked for the exact same weave texture. I don't know what wigsroyal's deal is. Whatever texture I order, the minute I wash it I get the same curls! The curls DO look MUUUUCH BETTER when I spritz it with some water thought. Especially with mouse it looks like spanish curls
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:06pm

and your avi makes me crack up every time i see it..LOL
Thanks girl LOL

Originally posted by D-lish-22 D-lish-22 wrote:

I did. I asked for the exact same weave texture. I don't know what wigsroyal's deal is. Whatever texture I order, the minute I wash it I get the same curls! The curls DO look MUUUUCH BETTER when I spritz it with some water thought. Especially with mouse it looks like spanish curls

I've read that with some CV you actually have to precise the exact size of the curl, like 12mm and so. Or maybe it's the original curl pattern that reverts back, instead of the pattern they processed into it...Confused

Anyway I have yet to hear about another CV that makes yaki wavy, so they seem to be the only option besides Aliexpress...

D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:51pm

I've read that with some CV you actually have to precise the exact size of the curl, like 12mm and so. Or maybe it's the original curl pattern that reverts back, instead of the pattern they processed into it...Confused

Anyway I have yet to hear about another CV that makes yaki wavy, so they seem to be the only option besides Aliexpress...

What would be the precise curl of say, a loose beach wavy? Maybe I should have specified that the curls need to be loose. Oh well. I'm rocking it curly today with some mouse and it actually looks good. I'd go with them for another order. They can be a bit hit or miss though but their Indian yaki hasn't failed me yet. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:08pm

I just used generic shampoo and Extend 12-in-1 leave in conditioner. That made it really easy to straighten without reverting. So far still straight. It curls back when I wet it. 

Stop using as much of the argon oil and try a spray leave in.......its pretty but something is saying it down......a few drops of argon oil while wet and 1 drop at night is enough.....you will notice the difference.
D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:56pm

Stop using as much of the argon oil and try a spray leave in.......its pretty but something is saying it down......a few drops of argon oil while wet and 1 drop at night is enough.....you will notice the difference.

Will definitely give it a try! Thanks! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic