BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back to Indian Light Yaki WAVY! Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back to Indian Light Yaki WAVY! Pics
    Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:47pm
A looooong time ago I posted a review of virgin Indian hair processed to light yaki WITH WAVES! 

Many weaves later, I haven't had much luck with Chinese and Brazilian hair. Indian hair either. Indian is too puffy and frizzy, Chinese and Brazilian are too straight and look oily and heavy with styling products. No luck! 

I've only had two fabulous weaves in my life: Chinese kinky straight and Indian Yaki Wavy. I'm finally over fad weaves and getting back to what I've had success with. 

That said. I re-ordered Indian virgin hair processed to light yaki with waves from my original vendor. 20" and 12". Last time I wore it, the hair was surprisingly strong and didn't puff up. It also held a great curl and straightened nicely. Plus the yaki look blended with my leave-out.  

SO far it looks and smells pretty good. The ends on the 20 inch definitely need a trim. Let's hope it hold up as good as it did 4 years ago. 

Here are the pics so far. I'll post and update later. 

Fresh out the bag. Unwashed.

btw I got it from wigsroyal

Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:20pm
That does look good...
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:08am
YUM ! This hair is gorgeous ! It is actually very close to the ultimate hair of my dreams Big smile

I need some more precisions though, cause I can't see the pics on your previous thread. 
You asked your CV to process already WAVY hair to a YAKI texture ? And INDIAN hair ? Cause Indian hair doesn't usually hold textures very well :O
If so, do you think you could get something a bit coarser than light yaki without loosing the wave ? And would you please PM your CV ? Embarrassed

ETA : MY bad, I didn;t see the wigsroyals at the end Pinch You ordered from them the first time too ? 

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 30 2014 at 7:10am
D-lish-22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-lish-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:49pm
Hmm I thought it was just something wrong with my computer. I have no clue what happened to those pictures...

Same vendor as before. I ordered virgin indian hair (I never specified the original texture) and asked them to make it yaki with waves. It looks like this may be the hair's natural wave pattern...not sure though. 

The last time I ordered it was more yaki. This time it barely looks yaki to me. :( 

I'll keep you posted on how it holds up with install in a few weeks. 
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:49pm
pretty
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:19am
Nice
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:44am
Looks good! please update this after you install and see how it acts.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:33am
Beautiful!
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:03pm
pretty
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:26pm
Love it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>