Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Back length natural hair goal..

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Bubblybabyblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubblybabyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back length natural hair goal..
    Posted: Apr 22 2016 at 5:12pm
So, I've been talking to my mom about growing my hair and I use many different protective styles like crochet braids, box braids, etc. then give my hair a break. So, I honestly want to try Hairfinity, the hair growth pills that have been the rave for a while. I told my mom about wanting to grow my hair long and thick, but that was put to a screeching halt when she told me it'll never happen...She said there's nobody in our family with hair that long..so it would never happen because that's not our genetic makeup..is that true? 
Sponsored Links

cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 7:33pm
This is not true. The fact of the matter is nobody in your family knows how to maintain and keep their natural hair healthy. Which has happened to A lot of A.A through our passage in America. We have diverse hair textures and with that different things work with different people. You just have to learn yours and learn what helps and hurts. Trail and error. You won't know what will help until you try it and learn it. And then you can help future generations in your family if you choose to.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 8:28pm
Not true! I have healthy hair while the rest of my family is bald headed. You have to know what works for your hair. HTH
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic