BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Baby with HIV Cured .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 21 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i do believe that the pharmaceutical+gov companies are evil and def take advantage of any way to obtain more money.

i can get with the idea that there are better forms of treatment hidden from us but i can't get with ppl who think HIV is a flat out myth and doesn't even exist in the body.  i can't believe ppl think that way.

Brothas think 9/11 is a inside job, Katrina was by the government and that the Illuminati has Kanye and Jay-Z as members. Confused

9/11 was an inside job...

Proof other than conspiracy videos from Youtube? How do you pick and choose what off the wall story? 

You one of those people that America has succeed in fooling with all their bullsh*t. Proof that propaganda works.
Sponsored Links

sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

i do believe that the pharmaceutical+gov companies are evil and def take advantage of any way to obtain more money.

i can get with the idea that there are better forms of treatment hidden from us but i can't get with ppl who think HIV is a flat out myth and doesn't even exist in the body.  i can't believe ppl think that way.

Brothas think 9/11 is a inside job, Katrina was by the government and that the Illuminati has Kanye and Jay-Z as members. Confused

Proof other than conspiracy videos from Youtube? How do you pick and choose what off the wall story? 

You one of those people that America has succeed in fooling with all their bullsh*t. Proof that propaganda works.

Miss me with that, hood mouse. You have no idea what I believe. I'd be the last Brotha to call myself patriotic. Supposedly America has fooled me with bullsh*t, but you Brothas believe Michael Moore documentaries and Youtube videos from deranged people as credible sources. I asked for proof and got none. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:38pm
I really miss and think about member Ricardo . The man was is a expert in HIV /AIDS .
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:57pm
How isn't 9/11 an inside job diccky?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

riddle me this...
A man has been infected with hiv for over 20 years
never took any of the anti retroviral drugs
he's married and has a son who's 19
both wife and son are hiv negative and the couple does NOT use condoms

He's in pretty good condition, even had stage 4 cancer not long ago and bounced back...

Whats going on in this story?^
Geek

*The man in the story is one of my dad's friends from waaaay back. So I know its no lie.
My first response would be God .  Some people are immune . 

In the late 1990s, researchers showed that a very high percentage of those naturally HIV-immune people, who represent about one in 200 infected individuals, carry a gene called HLA B57. Now a team of researchers from the Ragon Institute of Massachusetts General Hospital, MIT and Harvard has revealed a new effect that contributes to this gene’s ability to confer immunity

Interesting! I know some people are immune to HIV because they have a mutant receptor on their T cells disallowing HIV from entering. On a normal person, they have these receptors that HIV can use to get into their cells. So this might be the gene that causes that defect.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:02pm

I really miss and think about member Ricardo . The man was is a expert in HIV /AIDS .

Wonder whatever happened to him? I loved his post.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Wonder whatever happened to him? I loved his post.
I Spoke to Ricardo last year . I lost his private email address . I Think he became bored lol .
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

riddle me this...
A man has been infected with hiv for over 20 years
never took any of the anti retroviral drugs
he's married and has a son who's 19
both wife and son are hiv negative and the couple does NOT use condoms

He's in pretty good condition, even had stage 4 cancer not long ago and bounced back...

Whats going on in this story?^
Geek

*The man in the story is one of my dad's friends from waaaay back. So I know its no lie.

When an HIV person's HIV viral load is really low, it is difficult to infect a person, but they still have it. And that is why MJ regretted going on TV talking about his viral low being so low and not emphasizing that he still has HIV. MJ's wife doesn't have HIV either. When your viral load is high then it relatively easy to infect someone. But what type of cancer did he have because HIV infected people can get rare cancers and that could have possibly been prevented if he took the drugs. HIV causes AIDS which pretty much eradicates that person's immune system. And him saying he never took medication isn't impressive. That is part of the reason why HIV is dangerous because you have no clue you have it, which is why they recommend people get tested on a regular basis if they are in a relationship. All I have to say is use condoms!

Edited by keepgrowing - Mar 03 2013 at 6:29pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Miss me with that, hood mouse. You have no idea what I believe. I'd be the last Brotha to call myself patriotic. Supposedly America has fooled me with bullsh*t, but you Brothas believe Michael Moore documentaries and Youtube videos from deranged people as credible sources. I asked for proof and got none. 
Hood mouse my ass. Atleast I havent be hoodwinked. Do your own research. People will believe whatever theyre told bc they won't do exactly what ur refusing to do, ur OWN RESEARCH.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:29pm
No, he found out shortly after they got together in the late 80's i believe. I didnt mention he didnt take medicine to impress anyone and i doubt he told my dad that to impress him either. From what my dad told me they believe in God to protect their family and I suppose so far it has worked. The man is in decent health to be in his mid 50's and living with the disease for over 20 years.His other health problems are not related to hiv infection i dont think

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic