Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baby steps or full throttle

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
smurflady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smurflady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby steps or full throttle
    Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:22pm
 Hi 

Recently as posted last week I had my first sew in weave love the hair and the  look. I used hair from Brownsugarhaircompany , I really love the hair there no shedding so far at all.

Here my concern I for over two years just wore pin in ponytails I can not do my own hair and freely admit it .

I use Organix moroccan argan shampoo and conditioner, on my hair . In two days I will need to wash and condition my hair I really torn between trying to flat iron and curl my hair or pin curl or buy and learn how to use  flexi rods . I know I need to take baby steps since i be learning how to really for once do my own hair . 

So I have two question one has to do with produce and it necessary and whether i should learn to pin curl or use flex rods starting out?

I recently purchase  Garnier sleek n shine flat iron prefector straightening mist it was recommended by the company to help  add shine and it a heat protector. The also recommended aphogee gloss hair polisher. 

Question is the polisher necessary ?  

I really what to have my hair if not as good as it was when I left my hairdressers but better.Big smile
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:29pm
I don't quite get everything your asking advice towards, but when my install is fresh,I don't like a bunch of product in it.I like to see how the hair acts on it's own.you stated the site recommended products.I would assume they're recommending products for the weave hair,not necessarily your hair.
smurflady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smurflady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:25am
 Yes they recommended products for the weave hair and  one was aphogee hair gloss polisher but i think the only way i can find out for myself is just go with the sleek n shine product for flat iron and style accordly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply