BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Baby Momma Drama-Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:21am
it aint nun to cut that bitch off!@!
Sponsored Links

slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:11pm
Oh wow.... leave him alone.  There are way too many quality guys out there to keep dealing with this.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:42am

OP why on earth would you make someone a priority when they only make you an option? Why settle for being one of the many? It’s pretty obvious you have low self-esteem, or just plain ole low standards. Dude was playing you from day one, (he even told you in so many words) but yet and still you "decided to give him another chance" as if you're the one in control of the situation? Lol. Funny. This guy clearly has the upper hand when it comes to you, and the baby mama. And for the Baby mama to go on Facebook bragging about him "always circling back to her no matter what happens" Really? Really? That's the most ridiculous basica ish I've ever heard. Please tell me what is so cute about being "Drop In Pum Pum" ? I swear women need to have more self-worth because if you did  men wouldn’t be able to get away with half of the ish they do.

He's playing you both plain and simple. And as long as you stay there and continue to deal with him it’s going to be a continuous cycle. From the sounds of things you like this drama, because if you didn't you would have blocked his number, and ceased all communication with him the moment he had the audacity to tell you he’s trying to choose between you and another female. What kind of ish is that???  It’s really not that hard to cut someone off and move on especially if they mistreat you. And as far as him blowing up your phone, and coming to your house, that's nothing to brag about mami… Of course he's gonna keep coming back ! He knows you'll fall for the BS, and you’re easily swayed. If you’re truly fed up, and you have a sense of self-worth you would cut things off with him. It’s still not too late. Please do so before you become Baby Momma #2.

Edited by Majesty02 - May 30 2014 at 11:50am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:21pm
CHURCH

http://cdn.head-fi.org/2/2d/350x700px-LL-2d8378b0_preach6.gif
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

it aint nun to cut that bitch off!@!

LOL

TRUUUUUU

Girl block him out the best way that you can, I was once in a situation like this I swear to the T....that was him all day everyday except we did not work together. I cut him off by blocking his calls, I eventually got my # changed, blocked him from all social media, when he came by didn't answer, it got to the point where he began to throw rocks at my window and sure enough he broke my window but it's koo, I got rid of him that's fa sho. He had 2 bm's who couldn't stand me and I was the nicest to their daughters, then one ended up preg. I was like nope time for me to keep it moving. 

Till this day he is still doing the same thing, but to anotha, I feel sorry for the girl because she's preg and due with his child soon, smh poor girl. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic